Prologue

"Since the beginning of the nine realms, humanity has always looked to the Gods for answers. But as time went by, our existence to humanity has turned into fairy tales and urban legends. But even then, those urban legends and stories are brought to life. Through what the mortals call "comic books," "TV shows," "comic-con" and the "movies." But what the humans have brought the names of the Gods and Goddesses back which meant that to some of our Gods, they would be tested for who their loyalties lie and what they need to do to protect the human race. Thor, the God of Thunder, proved that he can be truly the protector of the human race and the galaxy. Everyone praises and thanks him and many other heroes for saving them, but they know that peace never lasts long. Loki, God of Mischief, Prince of Asgard and brother to Thor, caused such destruction to Earth and the Galaxy that no one could trust him. All he ever wanted was not just to rule over those who he saw was unworthy, but he wanted to cause pain and suffering to those who have hurt him. But if that was not the case? What if he had a different purpose and a true reason for why he became so evil? Not only did he realize that his life was a lie and that the people he trusted have betrayed him. For he was torn apart by fighting for what he wants for himself and by falling in love. And that's where our story begins."

Asgard arises from the setting sun.

"Asgard. One of the nine realms and Garden of the Gods. Their ruler, King Odin, son of Bor and Bestia. Husband to Queen Frigga. They've kept peace and justice within the nine realms for thousands of years. By their side were their sons. Thor."

Young Thor, the eldest, has blonde hair, and has blue eyes, is looking for his brother. Young Loki, the youngest, has black hair, and also has blue eyes, is standing by a column looking out into the distance. His brother Thor runs up to him to with some news. "Hey, brother come on! She's waiting for us!" Loki turns around and follows him. "Where is she?" Loki asks. "The garden and you won't believe what's she's doing?" Thor responds. Loki is intrigued and asks him, "What?" Thor gives his brother smirk look. "Training how to fight." Loki stops for a second, then follows his brother again.

"The peace in Asgard brought many alliances within other realms. One of which was Vanaheim. Home to the Vanir tribe. Home of the Congress of Worlds. Vanaheim was founded by Ve and Vii. Our people have remained in peace after the Aesir/Vanity War. As Princess of Vanaheim, it is my solemn duty to keep the alliance with Asgard and to protect and watch over the mortals."

Young Princess Colora, brown hair, brown eyes and brave, is training with her trainer. "My name is Colora, daughter of King Freyr and Lady Sjofn. And one day there will come a day where my loyalties will be tested. To choose what is right for Vanaheim and the universe; and following my heart."

Colora turns around and smiles at the boys. "Hello Princess Colora," says Thor. Colora acknowledges and says "Thor." She notices Loki, stares at him and says "Hello Loki." "Hi Colora," Loki says with a smile on his face. Colora turns and gives her sword to her trainer. "Leave us." The trainer bows to the Princess and says "Yes, Princess." Her trainer leaves. Colora turns back to Thor and Loki.

"So how long have you been training?" asks Thor. "Since last year. Father decided that it was time for me to learn how to not only defend myself. But to prepare myself if I go to battle," she replies. Thor smirks at her and then turns to Loki, "Really? A girl? Fighting in a war? Who in their right mind would have girls fight?" Colora gives Thor a look and says "My father. Plus, we visited a realm that was filled with warriors who were women." Loki is intrigued, surprised and asks, "Really?" Colora crosses her arms and takes a few steps towards the princes. "Yes. They're really great fighters. Better than men probably. But you wouldn't know since you've never been there," she replies. "Probably will never go there either," Thor implies. Loki turns to his brother with a 'are you kidding me right now' look.