Rules + Tags

1. 

Be kind. I feel like this shouldn't have to be said, but I would greatly appreciate if you would be kind to one another. You can hate the character, but don't hate the creator, okay? Okay. 

2. 

Feedback. I tend to keep writing when I have some kind of feedback. Of course, there is a right way to deliver feedback and a wrong way. Password one is to tell me your favorite genre.  If you don't like the way I am writing your oc, tell me POLITELY, and I will ask how you would write them. 

3.

Applications can be either sent via google doc or in the comments. The more detailed you are, the more likely I am to choose your oc. 

4.

I want diverse faceclaims and diverse backstories. Not everyone is Dove Cameron who was abused by her parents then became batman's wife all while pregnant with Superman's baby. Password two is to either tag 3 or more people who would be interested or to share this on your message board and tag me. I want diverse religions, sexualities, thought processes and opinions. No one is the same, and not everyone believes in the same god. 

5. 

Communicate with me if you are either goin on a hiatus, or are just offline for x amount of time. I'm the same way, sometimes life gets a hold of us and we have to put our social media on hold. I won't ever be mad at someone communicating with me. 

6. 

If your oc isn't chosen for a main cast, then there is an extremely high chance i will make a side cast. There is fifteen roles for women, and three for men. Password three is to tell me what you are the most excited about. You can apply to whatever role you want, and however many times you wish. 

7. 

Have fun, don't stress yourself out over this. This is purely for fun, and a way for us to relax.

Passwords -->

Tags 

vantaecious -iridescentdarlings daemos_strwbrycake-  Averageghost

-SunKiss  CLOUDYEVAA

Apologies for any unwanted tags ^^