𝟲𝟰 - ❝𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀❞ 🌺

Start from the beginning

NOW, RAIN WAS PUMMELING DOWN ON THE SCHOOL GROUNDS AS EVERYONE HURRIES INTO THE HALL WHERE THE GOBLET OF FIRE WAS SET UP.

now was the time when majority were putting their names in the cup.

everyone claps as multiple different people put their names in.

you watch everyone as they put their names in, silently worrying for them all since it seemed the tournament was dangerous.

hermione wasn't paying any attention, intent on reading her book.

"come on cedric, put it in!" some dudes pull along cedric, who gave you a grin as he passed.

your cheeks burn and you smile slightly, also mildly scared.

cedric's putting his name in? oh no, i hope he stays safe..

the boy steps back into the line, putting his name in and casting another glance your way.

you give him an encouraging smile.

ron grins brightly, doing an awkward wave as cedric walks by.

you laugh slightly.

you shake your head and laugh as the twins run in, holding some sort of potion. they were cheering along with some others, you clap for them as well.

"thank you, thank you" they walk along, high-fiving everyone.

both high-five either of your hands.

"wish us luck, sweetcheeks" they wink.

your face burns but you smile and laugh.

"well, lads, we've done it"

"cooked it up just this mornin'"

hermione turns around, "it's not going to work~" she says in a sing-song voice.

the twins go on either side of you and hermione, "oh, yeah?"

"and why is that, granger?"

"you see this? this is an age line" she gestures to the large blue circle around the goblet.

"dumbledore drew it himself"

"so?"

"so. a genius like dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion"

your lips form an 'o'.

"but that's why it's so brilliant"

"because it's so pathetically dim-witted"

the twins laugh, standing up and shaking the potions.

"ready fred?"

"ready, george"

"bottoms up"

they twist their arms through each other, swallowing the potion and waiting just a second before jumping into the circle.

everyone cheers as they don't get blown out, "yesss!"

"ready?"

you smile slightly.

they both place their names in the goblet, cheering again as it goes in without trouble.

but all of a sudden the fire starts to spin around, knocking the two backwards.

you laugh at the two as their hair grows long and white and they start to wrestle on the ground.

"fight! fight! fight! fight!!" everyone chants.

hermione scoffs opening her book back up, you laugh, nudging her shoulder slightly.

but everyone goes silent as viktor krum, the karkaroff guy and some other dude walk in.

krum walks up, placing his name in the goblet and sending a small glance towards hermione.

your lips form an 'o', "ooh! hermione, did you see that? he likes you!" you grin brightly.

she just smiles, laughs and shakes her head.

if only you knew

date posted ; 26/11/23