Chapter 4: At the beach with Ben pt.1

The Atlantic Ocean

Beach Bazooka

Wednesday

1200 Hours

Erica's POV

"Where is he?!" I said frustratingly under my breath. I've been waiting half an hour for him to come down to the beach. "Don't worry, Ben will show." Zoe said. "Oh" I said blushing, "I didn't know you could hear me. Doesn't matter. I'm not waiting for Ben" I said defensively. "I know you like him, its's obvious." "I do NOT like Ben!" Pinning her against her lawn chair. "Okay, Okay. I get it. It's embarrassing to talk about your crush!" Zoe said giggling. "I'll dislocate your shoulder if you say that again!"  That shut her up. Just then, Ben and Mike appeared from over the sand hill.

Both of them weren't wearing shirts, ready to get in the water. "You guys finally decided to show" I said trying to show my agitation. "Sorry, Mike and I lost our bathing suits and we had to look everywhere" Ben said feeling hurt. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that" I heard Zoe snickering, I decided to ignore it. "Who's ready for swimming!" Ben announced excitedly as he dived in. We all followed in after him. "Who wants to play Sneak Attack!" I said. "What's Snea-" Mike started to say before I quickly swept his legs out from under him. Ben started laughing and I blushed. Then he looked at me so I looked away towards Zoe laughing to, buy she was laughing at me so I also swept her legs. Now it was just me and Ben. I started to walk towards where Ben was when We both got pulled under by Mike and Zoe.

We got pulled so hard and close that we bumped into each other and fell of the ridge into  deeper water. I thought that there was no better time so I "accidently" kissed Ben on the cheek when we bumped together. The surprised look on his face was to die for. We both blushed and looked away at the same time. 

When I got back to the surface I tackled Zoe into the water. Our "game" eventually just turned into everybody tackling each other. I now just have to wait for the inevitable talk with Ben.