I'm glad Your ok

Hiccup POV
"Rapunzel?" Merida said. I was in shock. Rapunzel turns around. "Mer?!" She said. She ran over and gave her a hug. When they were done, she looked at me."I can't believe you sacrificed yourself for me!" I said. Merida just smiled. "I'd do anything for you Hiccup." She said blushing.

I smiled and kissed her. After a minute, we separated. "Oh, Hic, this is my friend Rapunzel. Well, actually BEST friend." She said. Rapunzel waved at me. Soon after, our parents came over. Oh, Boy.

Merida POV
Our parents came to us. Uh-Oh. Here comes the yelling and screaming. My dad went first. "Merida, I always thought that you wouldn't fall into the arms of these people." He began, "Anyway, I just want to say I'm sorry. I thought I lost you. Just like your mother." I started to tear up.

He never talked about my mom before. "Its ok dad." I say. I hug him really hard. It was Hiccup's dad's turn.

Hiccup POV
"Well, I just have to say that. I'm sorry son." He said, "I should have never put you into marrying any girl in the first place. Maybe, we should have let you do that on your own." I nodded and smiled. He smiled too. We have each other a hug.

Then, my mom and sisters came out. We all gave each other a big hug. I looked at Merida and she smiled. I returned one too.

3 years later...
Nobody's POV
After 3 years of loving each other they decided to get married. Pretty soon, both of their tribes made peace with each other. Merida and Hiccup had children of their own. They were all one big happy family.

Soon there kids had children of their own too. Hiccup always told them stories of him and Merida making peace with their families. Many years passed and both of them passed away. In one lovely way. They both died in their bed holding each other so close. Never letting each other go.😊
-----•••••------•••••-----•••••-----
THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK GUYS!! I KNOW. SO SAD😭😭😭😓😓
DONT WORRY, ILL WRIGHT MORE STORIES. SO LONG GUYS☺️☺️😜😜😜
TILL NEXT TIME!!!!
Love,
Audrie😘