Toothless?

Merida POV
I gobbled everything in sight. I was so hungry. When I was eating Hiccup's parents kept staring at me. oops. I forgot they were royalty. " So Hiccup. Where did you meet your friend?" His mom asked. "By the forest." he said. She nodded and went back to eating.

"Well, are you good at fighting?" His dad Fergus asked. "Fergus!" Elinor said. He gave a "what" look. "It's ok. I actually do fight." I said. "What are you good at?" He asked. "Everything." I responded. "Nice. Hiccup she's a keeper." he said. WHAT?! Hiccup spat out his drink. "Hiccup! A prince does not have bad behavior with a guest here!" She yelled.

"Sorry mom." he said. The maid came and cleaned the mess up. "If you'll excuse me, I need some air." I said. "Of course dear." Elinor said. I ran outside and into the forest. Time to find that nightfury.

Hiccup POV
"If you'll excuse me, I need some air." Merida said. "Of course dear." mom replied. Then, MER ran outside. "Hiccup! You scared her off!" My dad said. "Its not my fault!" I protested. "Your the one saying she's a keeper!" I said

After, I went outside myself to get air. Hmm. Mer has been gone for a while. Maybe, she went into the forest. I'm gonna go find out. As I walk into the forest I hear something familiar. Is that Merida? I look over a rock and see her with a black thing?

Is that, a huge rock? I go down to check. GASP! It's the dragon she didn't kill yesterday. Wait, what is it doing here? I go down to see. Then, all I see is it jump on me.

Merida POV
I go walk in the forest to try and find the nightfury. It has to be here somewhere. Then, I see it. Laying on a rock in a weird, but pretty place. I go down and try to see it. As in walking down there. I can see it watching me.

I'm standing in front of it now. "Hello there." I said. Look at me. Talking to a dragon. He comes down and sniffs me. "Please don't kill me." I say. As I'm being sniffed the dragon turns his head and I see a person standing there. The dragon pins the person down. Wait, Hiccup?

"Woah there boy!" I try saying to the dragon. The dragon backs up. I help hiccup get on his feet. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I should be asking you the same thing." he says. I say nothing. He does have a point.

"I was looking for him." I say. Pointing at the dragon. The dragon sniffs hiccup. I laugh. "Well we should go back to the castle." he says. "Oh, come on Hic. Stop being to up tight." I say. He gave the "what did you say" face. "I am not uptight!" He yells. I roll my eyes. "Yeah sure." I say.

"I'll prove it to you!" He said. "How?" I ask. He points to the dragon. Oh, I see what he means.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SORRY GUYS. HAVE TO END IT THERE! WHAT DO U THINK? NICE CHAPTER🙈🙈
PROBABLY NOT, BUT I TRIED. IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS, SORRY FOR THAT TOO.😪😪😪😪😪
I DID THIS LIKE AT 2:00am IN THE MORNING SO.😨😨😨
PUBLISH THE OTHER PART SOON. 😊😊
Love,
Audrie💕