Getting the things

Mer POV
I woke up next to Hiccup. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. Wait?! What?! Did I just say that. No, because I don't like hiccup like that. Or do I? I don't know!!

Anyway, I got up to go check on toothless. He was still in his cave sleeping. "Come on bud!" I said. He came out. He just smiled at me. Aww, he's cuter than hiccup. STOP!! "Ok let's get this training on." I said.

Hiccup POV
I woke up with Merida shaking me. "Hic, I'm going to my town to get some things for toothless." she said. I just nodded and she left. Well, looks like I'm stuck with the dragon.

"Hey, toothless." I say nervously. I know he's only used to Merida and not me. "Umm, Merida will be back with the stuff later." I say smiling. Look at me, talking to a dragon.

Merida POV
I went to gobber's shop to get some things. "Hey, Merida!" He says. I just wave. I get a saddle and some metal things and start building. After two hours later, I finished it. Finally, I go out of the shop when I see my friends coming to me. crap.

"Hey Mer!" Astrid says. "Hey, guys." I said. "What's all the stuff for?" She asks. "Oh, umm, its for my horse." I lie. They all give me confused looks. "What?" They all say. "Wait, a horse?" Says snoutlout. I nod. "Well, I really should go." I say while going. "Bye!" I yell.

I get back to find hiccup and toothless having fun. I smile. He's so cute. STOP. MERIDA. I walk over and put the stuff on the ground to get they're attention. "Lets get to work." I say. He smiles and says," Alright." Ok I have to admit it. I like Hiccup.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FINALLY!!! MERIDA JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHE LIKES HIM😄😄😄🙈🙈🙈
TOOK U LONG ENOUGH MER😡😡😡 HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER GUYS. SO, MER'S FRIENDS ARE GETTING SUSPICIOUS😲😲😲😤😤😁😁 OH, NO. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?
YOUR GONNA HAVE TO FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!😈😈 BYE!
Love,
Audrie💖