𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Start from the beginning

"So uhm, Agaashe?"

"Is that Y/n's kid?"

'Shit' he didn't want Akaashi to find out thing like this when you don't know that your kid and his father are now together, however before bokuto could answer the men standing in front of him he got interrupted by a smaller child's voice.

"Yes i am, what's it to you old man"

Bokuto was surprised by the sudden comment Hitoshi just made. He snickered trying to hold in his laughter. While Akaashi was surprised by the comment he made.

"Kid did you just call me old?"

He didn't expect Hitoshi would call him old while he still is in his early 20's.

"Yes I did who are you? And how do you know my mommy?"

"Pfft-"

Bokuto was trying his hardest to hold in his laughter, he found it hilarious the way your son talked to him, some attitude he seriously has, however bokuto could see the resemblances he and Akaashi had. Not only by looks but also by personality.

"Your mother and i went to the same school, kinda surprised her child has this kind of an attitude you definitely resemble your father"

'Shit' is what Bokuto thought at that moment. He looked at the younger male and back at the raven haired male standing infront of him having a staring competition with the younger one.

"I don't have a daddy, my daddy hurted my mommy by saying she cheated on him i know my mommy is not like that, an asshole like that man could never be my daddy!"

Hitoshi spilled crossing his arms to his chest while Bokuto his eyes widened in disbelief what the younger one just spilled.

"Bokuto-san...."

The raven haired male called out to the spiky haired owl who turned his head to look at him in the eye finding a view of the male infront of him shell shock and getting more nervous then Bokuto from the beginning.

"Is he my-"

Before he could finish his sentence Bokuto immediately interrupted him by picking up Hitoshi and looking back at the raven haired male saying:

"See you later Agaashe!!!"

"Bu-"

"Bye!"

And just like both Bokuto and Hitoshi left him all alone standing there confused with his thoughts. The only thing he could think of now was:

'Is he my kid...?"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[at your house]
[7 PM]

*Bang!Bang!Bang!*

"Y/n!"

A loud male's voice was heard from upstairs who was continue banging your front door almost breaking it. You hurried downstairs to the front door to find your son with a sweaty owl standing in front of you.

"What the hell Bokuto?! Why are you screaming?"

"Shut up and listen to me, we have a problem"

You looked at the spiky haired male with confusion. You let both of them inside, you asked your son to go upstairs so you could talk to Bokuto alone.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You were now sitting on your kitchen counter table while Bokuto was sitting in front of you.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

The spiky haired male was debating on if he should tell you who he just came across with but he knew it was the best if you knew. Bokuto explained every little detail to you of what happend when he took your son out to eat. And the further he went on with his story to wider your eyes grew in shock because of it.

"WHAT?!"

You screamed at the top of your lungs. Ofcourse you couldn't get mad at Bokuto since 'you' were the one who said to go take Hitoshi out to eat something and 'he' was trying to get out of the situation, whatever happend doesn't matter at all the only thing that matters to you is that Akaashi and Hitoshi met and the fact that Hitoshi said those things made very thing just worse. 'Gosh sometimes this kid can have an attitude just like Akaashi had'

You weren't even one bit surprised, back then when you and Akaashi were still dating Akaashi had an attitude or was rude towards everybody who tried to have a conversation with him or you, he never liked to talk to anyone.

Akaashi was never the talkative type, he only was talkative with you, Bokuto and his teammates. There was this one time when a boy from 3th year approached you during lunch while Akashi was sitting next to you.

Just by staring at the boy, Akaashi made the boy pee his pants and ran away mid conversation, however that was not the point now. Hitoshi met Akaashi next to that he talked about 'cheating', him talking about this made things worse, Akaashi for sure now knows that he is the father. It was about time that he should know about it but you wished he just never found out in the first place.

When the hell did that kid hear you talking about Akaashi 'This sly kid' .

You were pinching the top of your nose out of frustration. You were thinking of ways on how to avoid this situation, but one thing was for sure. You wanted nothing else but:

"to avoid Akaashi in seeing you and Hitoshi together"

A/N: Heyy! Hope you have a nice day<3