𝙾𝚗𝚎

A woman was seen lying down on the floor, with a pillow behind her head and large sheet covering her half-baked body. A cold wet rag placed on top of her head glancing at her husband who sat beside her.

The man held a large blanket in his arms in a cradling manner, inside revealing a small newly born infant, which was now cleaned up and dressed in fitting clothes after they were let out into the world, sleeping silently in the arms of their father.

"It's a baby boy." The man whispered out softly, tears staining his eyes like a waterfall, biting his lip to hold back from fully drowning in happiness of their recently new born son. The mother weakly opened her eyes and turned to him upon hearing her husband, small tears escaping her eyes as well out of joy. Already had many plans in her mind for the future of her precious family she had made with him.

The woman weakly reached her hand out to her husband and gently wiped the tears from his eyes, a bright smile plastered on her face, her gaze then lingered on to the baby which was still sleeping silently in his father's arms. Which only made more tears flowing her eyes as well at the sight of her cute baby boy.

"What should we name our son after?" She whispered out to him, pulling her hand away and laid it limp on her torso.

"I'm not sure, but I wanted you to be the one to name our little boy, what do you think Y/N?" He asked his wife and gently the baby's forehead as he slowly cradles him in his arms in a loving manner.

"Maybe we should name him.... S/N? How does that sound? Just like with your grandfather?" She replied jokingly with a bright smile. To which he shared the same and chuckled at her response.

"That actually sounds lovely dear. Welcome to the world now S/N...." He said as he looked down at the small baby as he was all nuzzles up in the blankets. The father merely laughed.

The woman smiled at the sight of her husband and baby already getting along, she couldn't help but start to imagine many scenarios for what they should do with their little bundle of joy.

-------

She gasped and quickly opening her eyes, sitting up right away from her bed. Letting out deep breaths as sweat stained her face and her loose hair.

After moments of silence aside from her heavy breaths, she eventually calmed down and turned to check her alarm clock. '4:00 AM' it read. She lets out a loud exhausted sigh and slumped back on her bed and looked up at the ceiling fan above her.

'Why won't these stupid dreams ever leave me alone?' Y/N thought to herself, feeling tired of constantly staying up all night long just to get away from these mocking dreams that would always remind her of past and her huge mistake that lead her to here.

Tears slowly started flowing from her eyes and turned around and then buried her face deeply into the pillow and started to scream at the pillow to muffle them. Hitting herself in the head a couple of times.

After a few minutes of her little tantrum, she eventually calmed down and turned around to look at the ceiling fan above once again with tired hopeless eyes of her situation.

"Why am I such an idiot..?" She mumbled out to herself, starting to toss and turn around her bed in hopes of getting back to sleep again as she didn't wanted to stay up until morning and be a wreck by the time she has to go to work.

But all were for in vain.

It made her growl in annoyance and had to get and decided to do some difficult exercises to get herself exhausted enough to go back to bed as she didn't wanted to rely on those sleeping pills forever just so she can get rest and wanted to get that rest naturally.

After many futile attempts of getting herself exhausted to feel sleepy, she let's out a loud groan of frustration and finally decided to stay up again and left the bedroom to get herself a bowl sized coffee and many sugary sweets to keep herself up until morning.

Well, there goes her sleep schedule again.

----

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.