𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚢...

~•~

"For as long as i can remember.."

"I always have this horrid memory flash by me every now and then..."

"This woman..."

"She won't leave my head! It's frustrating!"

"She's already dead, after all she's still human..."

"But..."

"Why do I have this feeling this won't be the last time I'll see her then...?"

~•~

"No! No! No! No! NO! This can't be happening!" A man was running through the corridors of the temple 'till he made through the doors and slammed them open, revealing what was once a peaceful village, now covered in cyan crsytals and more only continued to spread as he walks down the stairs.

He quickly turns around to see one of his followers not to far behind him. "You!" He pointed an accusing hand at the woman, knowing that she might have to do something with what's happening.

"Ivory lady! What is this madness?!" He yelled angrily pointing at the chaos behind them. "I've merely done as you instructed, while your preoccupied with leisurely activities... I attended to work business." She said and rolled her when she brought up his 'leisurely' activities, which made the man angrier.

"Wha! Business?! This is an uprising!" He said, he turned around when he heard metal like footsteps approaching them and saw that it was was the war chief, although something was off about him, but it didn't matter to him at the moment. "You! Seize this traitor! Now!" He said pointing at the ivory lady above them.

"Huh?" He then around confused when he didn't followed his orders right away. "You'll find your chief of war takes directions from me now." The woman said with a smirk on her face. He turned to each of them with disbelief and anger.

"You've been planning this from the beginning haven't you?!" He accused at her angrily. "To work your way to the top! To overthrow me! And you!" He turned to the war chief now turned traitor. "You helped her?! Traitors! Deceivers!" He yelled as he turned back to the ivory woman.

"I did not deceive you, when I came into your service my intent was to aid in perfecting this world." She said, her expression starting to get serious. "but you and your advisors have shown how little you care for interests of mortals." She said with a disappointed look at him.