Shower 🚿

Y/N POV

As they closed the door, i sighed and looked down. ”Thank God no one noticed.„ I whispered to myself. I walked up to the shower and started taking my clothes off. I took my boxers off just to see a hard cock. I sighed. "Well it's not gonna kill anyone..." I stared the water just so they all think I'm showering. I sat down on the toilet and stared stroking it. I stared to moan a little. I covered my mouth to keep quiet. I couldn't get Shigaraki off my mind. He's so hot. ”Oh.. Tomura...„ I was getting close and there it was. I came. I sighed and stood up to look around if i had to wipe my cum off.

"Alright.. Just the ground." I whispered. I took some toilet paper and stared wiping. Then I threw it in the toilet and flushed. I finally got inside and looked around for some shampoo. ”Ugh, fuck.„ I cursed to myself seeing no shampoo. I walked to the door to unlock and yell. ”THERE'S NO SHAMPOO WOULD ANYONE BRING IT PLZ?„ There was some silence and then i heard a door open. "Oh who's so nice today :]" I thought to myself.

"Oh no." All I saw in the door was Shigaraki holding a shampoo and handing it over. ”Take it.„ It's like I didn't even hear what he said. I was too distracted with looking in his eyes. ”Hey?? Take it?????„ he said throwing the shampoo in my chest. I stuttered and took the shampoo inside with me. ”Thanks..„ I said trying to keep calm. I could feel the adrenaline rush in my dick. "Nononononononononono-" I thought pinching my dick hoping if that would help. ”Ow„ I stared at it more and realizing it really worked. ”Woah?? Didn't expect that would help??„

Shigaraki POV

I walked up to the bathroom with a shampoo from a store Kurogiri robbed using his portals. Thank God he exists. All I saw was a pretty face. His hair dripping from all the warm water. I almost lost myself and then snapping back to reality saying ”Take it.„ He didn't say anything. He was just staring. "Bitch do you mind taking this God damn shampoo???„ I thought holding a straight face.

He stuttered taking the shampoo with him and then locking the door. I stood with a red face looking down. I heard the front door open. I walked over there to see Dabi. ”DABI WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT???„ I yelled with worried tone. ”Nowhere?„ He said. ”Dabi I swear to God if you went to that fucking club again.„ Nnno I didn't?„ He said making a face. I sighed as I let him inside. He took off his coat and threw it on the couch.

Y/N POV

I looked back at the shampoo sniffing it trying to smell Tomura's scent. I exhaled as I smelled it. (Ok this sounds weird-)
I heard Shigaraki yell something like 'Dabi where the hell have you been all night' or something. That door was really good. Then I heard the front door close again. I went back in the shower then actually showering.

AUTHOR-SAN HERE!!!!
Ok now we're getting somewhere (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Well I did say Dabi went for the milk but he was just getting drunk in that one club 😒 but i still had to add him anyway ^^

Also I don't even know how would I add the smut but I'll try somehow ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I tried so hard to not think about this yesterday >^< i had (and probably always will have) so many ideas

🌺 Author-san out