Chapter 18 Take Off into a Headwind

Start from the beginning

Hiiro placed his driver on his waist and held the Level 50 Gashat. "Beginning the operation." He declared and Ophelia's body glowed as she transformed into Moon Knight.

"Wait." Taiga stops Hiiro from transforming. "The Level 50 Gashat is too much for you. Give it to me." He held his hand out and waited for Hiiro to hand it over.

"Unlincensed doctor. 𝐍𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 to your presence." Hiiro refused to hand it over to Taiga while Ophelia wondered about Taiga's intention of wanting to have Level 50 Gashat.

"Taddle Fantasy!" Hiiro activates the Gashat. "Let's going, King of Fantasy! Let's going, King of Fantasy!"

"Skill level 50." Hiiro announced. "Henshin!"

"Dual Gashat! Gacchaan! Dual up! Pursue wander RPG, Taddle Fantasy!" He transforms.

"Commencing Bugster removal operation." Hiiro declared and it was the first time Ophelia saw him transform to a higher level. The genius surgeon summons his own Bugsters.

They attacked Jet Combat and Ophelia joined in to fight him. Asuna noticed Emu was the only person who hadn't transformed yet. "Emu, you too." She reminded the genius gamer.

"Okay." Emu answered and held his Mighty Action X Gashat but froze in fear of losing himself again. He lowered his Gashat and Asuna noticed his hesitation.

"What's wrong, Emu?" She asked worriedly. "Zilar-san and Kanade-san aren't here yet." The disguise nurse doesn't have contact details to reach them as Luna and Ophelia are the only ones who can. The female android is pretending to be Ophelia to cover her shifts in her absence and isn't with them at the moment.

"Hurry up and transform too..." They heard a familiar voice and faced Parado. "Emu..." He smirked at them darkly.

"Parado!" Asuna recognized the male Bugster.

He chuckled in amusement and held his Gashat. "Let me join in since the Ophelia-chan is back." Parado showed it to them. "Let's play a three-on-two."

"I can't." Emu refused to join and everyone looked surprised at his answer.

"Emu?" Asuna whispered and wondered what made him hesitate to transform.

Taiga steps in. "Then hand your Gashat over to me." He declared and about to snatch it but Asuna stops him.

"Wait... there's no way we'd hand it over to you!" Asuna immediately denied the idea of handing the Gashat to Taiga.

Jet Combat cried out in pain at the attack from Ophelia and Hiiro. He struggled to get up and fight them back. "Out of fuel...? Looks like I'm grounded for the moment." He went hibernate inside of the male student's body and reverted to normal.

"Are you alright?" Asuna and Emu rushed to aid the boy. They didn't hear his response and decided to carry him.

"I will be curbing the spread of the disease, Parado." Hiiro announced once he saw Parado's presence. "I will cut you out too." He declared before glancing at Ophelia. "Leave him to me, Ophelia."

Ophelia's eyes widened in shock to hear she needed to step down and leave Parado to him. "Hiiro, are you sure?" She asked and it wasn't the first time battling Parado before.

"Oh?" Parado chuckled in amusement. "I wanted Moon to join too because I want to have a rematch." He's still bitter after being defeated by Ophelia. The male Bugster wanted to have a rematch and find out who would win the battle.

"Rematch?" Ophelia muttered and remembered she had defeated Parado in her Dark Moon form.

"It's only between you and I." Hiiro declared and refused to let Parado lay a hand on her. "I can do this, Ophelia." He whispered and Ophelia respected his wishes to step back.