Calm hang out day

Start from the beginning

Paps walk up to me and gave me soup which I happily accept "DONT WORRY BROTHER, THE SOUP IS WARM ENOUGH TO NOT BURN YOU" I nodded and purred the soup in the hole in my head.

"Yum..." I smiled at Pap and asked for more. I notice blue looking at me with a weirded out face "uhhh m-mwehehe? SO HELLION.... WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY OUT MY MAGNIFICENT TACOS?" He reluctantly gave me his taco....

This time his taco look normal and ok. I don't see any glitter or any weird dark goopy substance on the taco so I'm sure it will be fine. "S-sure" I took one of the taco. I was bout to take a bite from it when Fell jump out of no where and eat the taco.

"FELL!!?!?! THAT WAS HELLIONS TACO!!" yelled blue who was mad. Rust, red, edge, Pap, and Rust look at Fell with respect and concern. Fell munched on the taco and gulp it down.

"Oh... that wasn't so b-" Fell, Fell on the floor, he is convulsing and shaking. "OH MY TORIEL!!! CALL SCI!!" Rust yelled and went to Fells side. He shakes Fell and panics.

The reast panic aswell. Red was about to go get Sci when fell loughed "BAHAHAHAH y-you guys Aaaaaahahhaha you s-should have seen your faces" fell said between his laughter.

"N..not funny" I mumbled out. Edge pick Fell up and throw him out of the window, I could her that Fell broke a bone "HE DESERVED IT" the rest agreed to edge "MY TACOS AREN'T DEADLY" Blue grumbled and walk to the kitchen.

Ink and dream walk in the room, both confused "ummmm, ok? So hellion and Sugar do you guys want to come with us and explore the aus!" Ink excitedly said and gave us a puppy eyes.

"AS LONG AS THE AU IS SAFE THEN YES! ME AND MY BROTHER WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU!"

"Where is he?" The figure sitting in his throne asked his subordinate. The subordinate walks infront of him and kneels down "he is currently at the star sanses base my lord and it seems that the papyruses aswell as the sanses are quit protective of him my lord, but unfortunately I do not know as to why they are for it was too loud and chaotic in the mansion my lord" the subordinate said and slowly stood up, there head bowing low to his king.

The king hum's in acknowledgment, rubbing his chin "I see... Gertrude! Give me the files and information that we currently have on this monster" A made rushes in and bows at the king "Here it is sire, all the information and files about the monster you are currently trying to..to catch?" The king takes the files using his appendages, seemingly flipping through it until one file catches his attention.

"Gertrude and Edwina get the boys! Tell them we have a glitch to catch" he grinns which sent shivers down the maids spine. The maides quickly scurrying away.

"Oh my dear.... let the game begin"

"So this au right her is called sugartale! Which is made completely out of candy and desserts!! This one is helptale... ummm this one is flowerfell, buttercups au the Frisk died in this story which is sad and the fact that buttercup saw Frisk as there child is even sader like imagine losing your child. Oh and this one is complicatedtale which is very hard to explain since the aus plot is everywhere!!!" Ink ranted another au to another au telling me his favorite and the most least favorite.

"Ink I think that is enough, let Hellion take a break since he looks like he is about to faint" Dream tried to calm ink down by using his ability to spread calm positive emotions on him which worked "now that you are calm why don't we go to Ccino it has been long since we last went there ink" Ink beamed when Dream suggested it and immediately draged all of us to the au.