"He scolded you, right? Made you clean the entire gym all by yourself." Hyunjin glanced over at Minjeong.

"Come on, it's nothing. I didn't even clean the gym." She explained.

"Why are you defending him?" Byeomgyu glanced over her aswell.

"I'm not, I just-"

"I know why, it's because she's been hanging out with that lame fucking senior at school." Ryujin walked around the lawn.

"That's not how it is." Minjeong tries to defend herself.

"Yeah? Well, you've gone soft ever since you hung around her. No smoking, no vandalising, nothing." She shrugged with a sarcastic look on her face.

"These kinds of people deserves it, Win." Hyunjin placed his hand on her shoulder, "They do something to us, we pay back. Fair game."

The concerned girl tries to find the right words as she glances around the place, "This is crazy."

"No, you're crazy. You're fucking insane." Ryujin pointed at her.

"How am I insane? Look at what you're gonna do."

"They're bad people. Bad men." Byeomgyu shook his head.

"Narcissistic assholes." Hyunjin kicked an empty bottle of gasoline.

Minjeong wasn't sure what to say. She was hesitant. "Would you do the honours like a good member of our clique, or be like one of those jerks who made us like this?" Ryujin handed a lighter. The worried girl remained quiet for a moment and shook her head. The other girl scoffed, "Give it up for little Ms. Perfect everyone."

Unexpectedly, there was an applause. "What a show. I'd say I enjoyed it, but I would be lying." Jimin climbed over the fence and so did her friends. "Oh, the superstar has arrived with her bodyguards." Ryujin chuckled. Minjeong was surprised herself. "Give us the lighter. Maybe we won't say a word about what you've done." Aeri crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. The three troublemakers looked at each other and laughed like it was some amusing joke. "Really? Okay, here." Ryujin extended her hand which has the lighter. As Jaemin was about to grab the lighter, "Whoops." The sarcastic girl purposely dropped the item. Fortunately, Jaemin managed to catch it before it reached the ground.

"Gosh, what is wrong with you?!" Jimin scolded with a strict tone, taking a step closer towards Ryujin.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She pushed the older girl. It was quite hard but Jimin wasn't just going to let her guard down.

"Hanging out with our member, our second highest ranked member and turning her into like..." Hyunjin tried to find the right words to not effect Minjeong so much. Even though she doesn't hang out with them often or cooperate with them, they still care for them. Like friends do.

"Like what? You're saying that no one else could talk to her except for your stupid clique?" The Japanese exclaimed. Even though she had no idea that Jimin had spent some time with the young girl.

"It's not stupid." Byeomgyu said in a rough tone.

Jaemin shook his head and muttered, "Well, the members are stupid."

"You fucking..." Ryujin was about to punch Jaemin. However, they heard a car engine coming towards the house. Expecting it was the principal. Immediately, The Troublemakers made a run for it. Ryujin grabbed Minjeong's hand but she seemed to be refusing it. "Let's go, Winter." The cold girl said in a harsh tone, though a hint of concern. The refusing girl shook her head once again. "Winter!" Ryujin growled, she was hesitant but had no choice, she lets go of Minjeong and followed the two. Without hesitation the older girl grabbed the younger girl's hand and ran towards their car with her friends. They wouldn't want the principal to think they were responsible for all of the gasoline on the lawn. Jimin and Minjeong sat at the backseat, "Go, go, go!" Aeri shouted in a panicked tone. Jaemin rushed to put in his keys and hit on the paddle. Off they go.

The four went silent for the entire car ride.

"Why'd you follow us?" Minjeong looked outside through the window. Her expression wasn't
too pleasant.

"Excuse me?" The oldest turned her head to look at the young girl.

"Miss Troublemaker, uh, we just saved your life and you're fucking complaining?"

"I didn't ask you to. I never needed any help." The sour girl responded to the japanese's statement.

Jaemin chuckled sarcastically. "Where's our thank you?"

"I could've handled it on my own." She avoided.

Jimin looked at her in disbelief, "You were clearly unsuccessful to tell them no. What do you mean you could've?"

"Gosh, you're so annoying." Minjeong groaned.

Obviously, none of them were in an, ecstatic mood.

...

It's been a few minutes, the car was silent. Jaemin parked right in front of the entrance of the apartment where Minjeong lived. The young girl exited the vehicle and slammed the door behind her. The three of them were surprised by the sudden aggression she gave to them since they thought she might've cooled down a bit. "Minjeong-ah!" Jimin tried to get her attention but the hot headed girl was ignoring her and entered the building without any glances. This gesture left a sour taste on the older girl's tongue. However, she somehow feels a bit pessimistic. Perhaps she's worried about how this'll affect her relationship with Minjeong. "So... You've been hanging out with that girl?" Aeri started.

"That explains why most of her members doesn't bother us anymore, and because you keep cancelling our plans." Jaemin glanced over to the side mirror as he parks the car on the luxury building's parking lot.

The three exited the Toyota. Jimin's expression was saddening and had a hint of remorse. None of them understood why, even Jimin. She had every right to be upset, but instead she feels guilty for not handling the situation much calmer during the argument in the car. Sighing, the three young adults entered the elevator with mixed feelings and questions left unanswered. Meanwhile Minjeong was laying down on her bed. Multiple thoughts ran through her head but she simply could not concentrate on any of them. Unable to control her difficult emotions, she searched for a pack of cigarettes in her room. Under her bed, her closet, her secret stash hidden behind her desk. Everywhere, but none to be seen. The younger girl groaned in annoyance as she tries to find something that could help her cope.

Her tongue tasted bitter.

Jimin's tongue was sour.

———————————————————————————

NOTE: hi hi! sorry for the late updates. im making so many more aus that i really want to publish but i know i probably wouldnt have enough time to publish every ten times a month. ill try to finish these two projects that i have been working on! please tell me what does not satisfy you in these chapters. i do accept criticism, therefore ill try to do better. thank you for reading to those who have been sticking with me throughout my journey writing winrina aus! i appreciate it and hope you all have a great day. i hope you enjoyed this chapter aswell, its something ive been working on since january but kept it draft due to the sentences not making sense. again, thank you, im truly grateful for all you <3