04 | Cancelled My Plans

...

The group chat was swarming. Multiple notifications popped out of Jimin's phone, though she doesn't bother checking. Her mind was focused on something else. Ever since last night, she could not stop thinking about Minjeong. She was much more different than the rumours or what she observed from afar. A gentle, introverted, calm girl. Jimin was sure to get the younger girl out of her shell and talk more about herself. She doesn't know why but she just wants to. Perhaps because she wants to gather all of her personal information and spread it or just want to know the real her. Finally, she snapped back to reality and checked her phone which was filled with 109+ messages from the group chat.

Seven Mosquitoes

[NINGNING🦋] < WOOOHOOOOOOOOO YEONJUN-OPPA IS GOING TO PAYYYYYYYY >

[YEJI🐱] < this is like a first time what the fuck >

[GS🌕] < is this really happening?? 😟😟 >

[HS🐭] < INSANE BROOOOOOO >

[WHITE GAL🐍] < LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO >

[YJ🦊] < IM NOT FUCKING PAYING >

Jimin completely forgot that she had plans with her friends. She sighed as thought about not going to Minjeong's apartment, though, another notification popped out from her phone. It was Minjeong. Right, they exchanged instas last night. The older girl was smart enough to not give the younger girl her phone number. Though, Jimin gave Minjeong her private insta user instead of her main.

imwinter

[⭐️] < hey, are u coming tdy? >

Jimin made her choice, yet she thought twice. Should she come over? Maybe she'll find out some things that she doesn't know. After all, she has been spending time with her friends all the time. Why not give it a change, she thought to herself. Perhaps it was just an excuse to say that she was actually pretty interested in Minjeong.

< Yeah. I'm coming. > [💙]

[⭐️] < you type like an old man >

< sorry, out of habit. > [💙]

< what time? > [💙]

[⭐️] < right now >

< are you serious? > [💙]

[⭐️] < okay then dont come now >

< i'm coming. > [💙]

Jimin wasn't sure why she agreed on coming so quickly without any hesitation. She knew who Minjeong was, she knew what she did, she knew everything bad about Minjeong. Jimin quickly messaged the group chat that she won't be coming for personal reasons. The older girl stood up from her couch and took her keys, locking the door behind her as she exited her apartment. After a few minutes of walking down the hallways, going down the elevator and walking down the street towards Minjeong's apartment, she had finally arrived in front of Minjeong's front door. She took a deep breath and knocked. The door opened a few moments later, it appears to be an old lady in her late sixties.