Chapter 12

Kinn's POV:

"What if you fall ill? Or faint?" He said in a concerned tone and even though I wanted to say how I wasn't even all that fragile, it felt good seeing him worry about me like that.

"Well...if you are fine with it, do you want to share? I mean-mae gave me extra lunch today and I am not sure if I can complete it all by myself, so if you are fine with it-" He looked flustered as he tried to explain almost making me chuckle but I held myself back.

"Sure if you don't mind" I said.

"I don't" He responded immediately and pushed his tiffin towards me.

I took a bite from his lunch and the flavours exploded in my mouth. I fell in love with it instantly, so much that I accidentally said my inner thoughts out loud.

"I wish I was her son-in-law so I could eat delicacies like this everyday" I whined but my eyes widened the moment I realised what I had just said.

I lifted up my eyes to look at Porsche who looked equally shocked but I did not want to correct my sentence or provide an excuse for it. Maybe the food had provided me with some foreign courage that it allowed me to take a gamble.

Contrary to my expectations, Porsche did not seem to mind my words which certainly gave me a string of hope that maybe my feelings weren't just one-sided.

Maybe the atmosphere made Porsche a little too flustered since he cleared his throat after a while and drank a little water to calm his blushing self down.

But I wanted to tease him a little more afterall, teasing him was my favourite pastime.

So I looked into his eyes and while maintaining the eye contact, drank from the same bottle that he had used previously. Since he had the habit of drinking straight from the bottle it turned him into a blushing mess since it was like an 'indirect kiss'.

He became so flustered from it that his chihuahua instincts suddenly kicked in, and as a result he pushed the bottle while I was still drinking from it spilling the water on me.

He pouted and looked away immediately making me chuckle at how cute he was, and no matter how much I tried to, I just couldn't stop myself from hugging him.

"You are so cute" I said as I ended the brief hug.

I am never going to wash this shirt..
I thought, since I had hugged him while wearing it and a little amount of his scent had rubbed off on it making me want to preserve it till the end of time.

The rest of the week went really good. There were a number of exchanges between us and I loved every single one of it, especially the way Porsche cheeks turned red everytime.

"I think I should confess" I said out loud making Vegas choke on his water.

Kim, I, Khun and Vegas were having dinner together and my sudden decision had shocked everyone.

There were only the four of us in the dining room since we liked to be away from anyone else's company when just we four were together thus I had the freedom to say out loud all my thoughts. "Not all" actually but most of it.

"Poor Porsche" Kim said and Vegas agreed.

Vegas used to come to the major family house frequently. We all knew about uncle Gun's treatment towards him but there was barely anything we could do about it thus making him come to the major family house or any of us three brothers going to the minor family's house was our way of trying to protect him from getting physically or verbally abused by his father.

I knew that uncle loved comparing us both but the thing that never failed to shock me was how none of it ever seemed to reach Vegas. No matter what, he never allowed those words to strain our relationship.