𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

It was a nice summer day, the sun was shining on the kingdom. The kingdom's gates were wide open leaving them vulnerable.

A young boy named Kai was out collecting supplies for survival.
When the boy got home he sat the supplies down as his younger brother Sammy tried to hug him.

Kai almost falls over when Sammy tries to hug him but he catches himself and gave his brother a warm tight hug.

Sammy hugged Kai and pushed away after the hug, smiling warmly before saying.

"Ki! Where were you?? And what's that?"

The boy asked Kai, curious about what he had been doing in the time he was gone.
Kai stared at him for a moment before deciding to speak.

"Well, I was out finding food, water, and materials for shelter. Oh that reminds me, I got you something!"

Kai says excited to show it to his brother, Kai gets on the ground on his knees opening his bag. He reached in and pulled out something, a Raven plushie and shows it to Sammy.

"So? What do you think?"

Sammy looks at the plushie and his smile comes back, he grabs the plush from his brother's hands and hugs it tightly

"Ki I love it!"

Kai watches Sam happily hugging the Raven Plush, Kai wants to smile but he spots a man walking towards the cave, covered in a cloak.
Kai stands up and pulls out a stick since he can't afford weapons.

"Hey, You! Why are you here?"

The man walks closer, the man snaps his fingers making both of the boys become unconscious and fall to the ground.

Later Sammy woke up and Kai was gone and so was the man.

"Ki? Ki?!?"

Sammy was left all alone to take care of himself in the forest with just a cave for shelter.