Antonia,on the other hand majoring in business with minor in music. She will inherit her parent's hotel business after graduation and she'll soon to be the youngest female business magnate in Thailand. She loves her family and she wants their hotel to be more successful. She also loves music.

Rhian had rescued Antonia on one of the frat boy that couldn't take a hint at one of the parties. It had take all Antonia strength to stop Michelle from searching the boy and punched him in the face.

They met Max through Rhian,and eventually they met Samantha, Max's bestfriend. Max and Samatha both major in performing arts,while Janina is taking up business as well,she wants to have and to manage her own restaurant in the future.

-----

So now here they are living in an apartment,a few weeks away from graduation and the rest of their lives. Antonia has been assigned to handle their main hotel in Thailand after graduation,and Michelle has different job offers from different architectural firms,but her heart set the offer from firm in Thailand,unable to stay away from her bestfriend.

Their family accepted them,their sexualities is never an issue. Michelle knows that she was attracted to girls and boys,but she always says that I love the person not the gender.

She's the type of person who will bring the best in you, she has a positive mindset and always encourage her friends to always see the good in every situation.

She's intelligent,confident and a beauty of a goddess,she's a type of woman that can turn straight girls into lesbian,she can even turn gay into straight guy.

She had a lot of relationships in the past but never seem to last very long,however she finds comfort with her bestfriend,they love talking about random things like politics issues that continue to place in the world they live in,She's happiest when they had alone time together.

Antonia,on the other hand,already accepted the fact that she can fall in love with anyone,girl or boy. She's most attracted to a person who are intelligent.Unlike her bestfriend,she only dated few men and women in the past.

Michelle and Antonia had always been affectionate to each other,lingering touches and meaning stare are being shared when they trying to communicate with each other.

Recently, Antonia noticed a few changes.

Michelle's touches seems to last longer than usual,she even catch Michelle looking at her,and instead of her smile that usually followed by her turning away.

She feels that there's something going on with her bestfriend.

Lately,Michelle seem more noticeable with her soft smiles,gentle touches and loving stare and Antonia is a bit surprise by it.The brown-eyed girl has spent her nights in Antonia's room,totally abandoning her own,she make excuse why she's being especially cuddly.

Antonia isn't complaining,but she's confused.

Things change,she knows this has been going since one night Michelle came home drunk and burst in her room at two in the morning. In her drunken state,she carelessly stubbed her toes in Antonia's dresser and Antonia woke up because of the noises.

________

"Michelle?" Antonia asks sleepily

"Be quite Antonia" Diana says and continue "We can't wake up the neighbors again" she giggles and make her way to Antonia's bed.

She lose her balance and landed on top of Antonia" Michelle you're so drunked,let get you cleaned up and get in bed" Antonia says.

Michelle smiles and said "Geezz date me first before you take me to bed Miss Ann" she tries to ask using her seductive voice.

"M come on, let get you something more comfortable" Antonia says. But Michelle didn't move, she just kept looking at Antonia with those beautiful brown eyes.

She lift one hand and touch Antonia's features firmly and says "You're totally,fucking gorgeous,you know that" Michelle says sincerly.

"What are you doing Michelle?" Antonia asked.

"I think you're my soulmate Antonia" Michelle says," M stop it, you're drunked" Antonia says.

MD only smiles and continue to smirks,she lean in and Antonia holds her breathe.

The moment breaks when suddenly Michelle's phone's ringing, Michelle back away and rolls her back off Antonia.

"Shittt,I think I'm drunk" Michelle giggles,looking at Antonia who is busy searching for Michelle's phone,her face is flushed,"Antonia are you okay?"she asks

"Shut up M"she says and pick up the phone and answer it.

"She's with you,thank God" Antonia hears Janina's voices on the line,"Okay besh,take care of your girl,sorry the night got out of hand,but at least we know Michelle always know who to come to, right?"Janina teases before she hangs up,before Antonia begin to respond. Antonia stared blankly on the phone.

______

Bestfriends is one of the most important person in Life,someone who will always be there for you,no matter what the circumstances. Friendship's a beautiful blessing from God.

We all want a friendship that lasts for a lifetime,a person who stay with you until the end of time.

After that incident,everything changes,things get really confusing.

Janina and Antonia watching tv in the living room when Michelle enter the living room.

"Hi beautiful people in my living room" Michelle says,

"Hey,what get you excited M?" Janina asked.

"Guess who's dating the most beautiful girl in the campus?"Michelle says excitedly.

"Who's gonna be your date"Janina asked her.

"Kylie Padilla,I already told you about her Antonia" she look at her bestfriend.

Antonia just shake her head while Michelle walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"She's stupid Antonia" Janina tell her friend with a comforting hugge her.

"Don't worry she's realize it sooner"
Antonia nods.

--------

Sometimes we are in love in the idea of falling in love.Loving the illusion of having or missing someone. It's alright to feel happy through other people but don't get dependent on achieving happiness by being with someone.Love yourself first before sharing your life with somebody because if you don't,you'll always look for people that you think can make you complete and in the end it will make you lose yourself more, bit by bit, piece by piece.

Antonia can't help it,but to think about what happened that night. Michelle almost kissed her but her bestfriend tell her that she didn't remember anything,and apologize to her.