First

Heads up: This contains mature content, and if you don't like to read this part, just skip this chapter.

Hope you enjoy this.😉

-----

"Mee can I kiss you?" I said

"No one's stopping you" she response

I slowly touch her face and kiss her slowly. After the kiss I told her "I love you Ann" and kiss her deeper this time,with all the desire that i have and she kissed me back.She moans "Hmmm Michelle." we stopped kissing to let ourselves breathe.

Antonia kiss me hungrily,she bite my lower lips,kissing down to my neck.,her hands massaging my cloth breast..."Dee...I want you..I want to taste you" she said breathlessly.

"Okay mee,.I want to have every inch of your gorgeous body"

"Damn.. I'm so wet,dee...Feel it" she told me, she grab my hand and she put it in her panties...

"You're wet, damn your so hot" she said seductively " Let's go to my room. I want to make love to you in bed..I want our first time to be special and memorable"

"I will devour your body later, mee" michelle whispered.

"Let's go upstairs"

-----

When i close the door,Antonia kissed me hurriedly.. We stumble in the couch."Wait...mee are you sure about this?"

"I am.. now use mouth dee." And with that Michelle shower her a lot of kisses.,with her lips,She distributed affectionate pecks on her face. She was appreciating every detail,worshipping the woman of me..

She hugged my waist with her legs pressing me into her body. Our bodies were completely connected,in a pleasure and hot way.

"Michelle touch me.. I want you"

I smiled "You want me"

Antonia give her a quick kissed "Yes, a lot, but i think you should take me to bed"

"Yeah, you're right"

They stared at each other for a few seconds with smiles in their lips, their eyes full of love and desire. Michelle motioned Antonia to go ahead.Antonia was walking slowly,but she was suprise when Michelle's body collide againts hers, her girlfriend possesive hands wandered down her curves.

"Mee, you smell so good, i love your scent" i said close to her ear after breathing in her neck, her hands lowered to her girlfriend's belly and kept moving down until she touched Antonia's pussy over her clothes. Antonia lost for words,feeling her sex react to the touched.. "Your so hot, love" smiling, moving my hands up to Antonia's breasts, squeezing them hard.

Antonia closed her eyes feeling the sensation and moaned pushing her ass out against Michelle's hips. The two of them reach the bed. Michelle grabbed Antonia's waist and turn the girl to face her.

Antonia moved away from Michelle and sat down on the edge of the bed,and the she crawl to the center.. Michelle watched her.. She knelt on the bed and pulled by her feet..Michelle couldn't stop looking at her beautiful girlfriend.She moved her hand to the hem of Antonia's shirt and holding it with the tip of her fingers..She looked at her as if asking for consent.. "Can I, love?"

"You should, love" Antonia's voice sounded hoarse. She felt like she was about to explode even before Michelle touched her properly.

Michelle grabbed Antonia's shirt and pulled the fabric up and Antonia lifted her back off the mattress so that her lover could remove the piece without difficulty.

Michelle touched Antonia's abdomen, sliding her fingers up until she reached her breasts and then she looked up and smiled.

"You're absolutely beautiful my love" as she move to lie on top of her girl.