Jj's eyes widen at the sight of me, but she quickly regained her composure and her face morph into a mug.

My throat become swollen as I thought of something to say, I missed her so much.

"Are you good?" was all I could muster out of myself.

"Yea, thank you for coming by," Her voice a little raspy like she had been crying and she gave me a soft smile before attempting to close the door.

I stopped the door with my hand," I miss you."

"Is she your baby momma?" She questioned.

"I don't-

She shut the door before I could finish, I chuckled lowly before turning on my heel.

📍Warehouse

"Wassup, boss. You haven't been here in a while," Talen, the security to the warehouse, greeted.

"I know, had a lot of shit going on, foe," I chuckled sapping him up as he let me in.

"Where leek nem at?" I questioned one of the niggas as soon as I walked in.

"Downstairs, they should be waiting for you, boss," The nigga said.

I nod, heading downstairs," Where the nigga at? Tryna get this shit over with." I stated as I made contact with Leek, K3, and Choppa.

"Room 105," K3 stated.

I nodded going to one of our gun rooms in the hall which my gun out for a new one.

Finally decided on a gun I made my way to room 105, as I opened the door Memo had snapped to my direction.

"Aye, foe. I'm sorry, ian know that was you," Memo apologized.

I laughed,"You gone die tonight, ian gone lie."

"You need me , man," Memo inquired.

I scrunched my face up," I don't need shit from you, nigga," I held the Glock up to his throat as he swallowed harshly.

"I know all about what Keylin planning next, and he gone have all your folks dead ghe unless I tell you," Memo bargained.

I tapped my Glock against his cheek in thought,"What you know?" I questioned.

"He know about your relationship with Jj and he want her to himself, he jealous that you got to fw her and he didn't. He plan on shooting up your trap and stealing coke," Memo told.

I hummed,"That was to easy, ghe," I laughed before I let out a gun fire as his body fell limp.

I exited the room," Get clean up in there," I stated to one of the niggas that was on stand by.

He nodded quickly walking away.

Next day

I fucked up, I know.

I'm going to fix it and get my girl back, this shit just a stepping stone in our journey.