all yours, skilla baby

excuse any mistakes or errors.
comment don't be a silent reader :)

ALL YOURSreader's name: asia starring: skilla baby warnings: smut

ALL YOURS
reader's name: asia
starring: skilla baby
warnings: smut

    ASIA PULLED OUT HER phone looking at the time as it read, "2:30 am"

ASIA PULLED OUT HER phone looking at the time as it read, "2:30 am". Bringing more frustration to her than before. Her boyfriend of three years, Trevon left their shared apartment around 4 in the afternoon to go to the studio. She'd sent him texts here and there just to get dry replies.

The last time she called she could sworn that she heard female voices in the background. Which made her sick to her stomach.

Hearing the door opened knocked Asia out of her thoughts, looking at Trevon who just walked in the house. "Hey baby" Trevon greeted Asia, kissing her cheek.

"Your food in the microwave if you want it" Asia told him, while making her way to their room.

"I'll eat it after I take a shower" Trevon said following behind her, Asia stopped dead in her tracks hearing him say that.

"The fuck you need to shower for... you only went to the studio" she folded her arms, looking at Trevon who sucked his teeth.

"Asia please don't start it's too late for that shit" he pushed by her making his way to the bathroom. Trevon started to look something to sleep in, meanwhile Asia was still on his case. "Where you been at nigga".

He walked over to his girlfriend who stood in the doorway, coming face to face with Asia looking down at her. "You so fine whenever you made at me" He smirked, earning an eye roll from Asia. He never took Asia seriously sometimes when she's mad at him.

"That's not you answering my question, Trevon" she stared at him.

"I been at the studio working" he said answering her question. Once again Asia rolled her eyes at him, "Trevon why you lying".

"What I gotta lie for, huh" he asked her. "You  can check if you want to". Asia looked at him with a mug before smelling him, checking for any feminine scents, hickies or scratches. Coming to find none, "Let me smell ya dick" Asia said, making Trevon laugh. "Shit do it, I don't care"