Chapter 1: Waking up in a new world and meeting the Eeveelution Squad.

In the world called the Gaia region, There are no humans in this world. This world is inhabitanted only by Pokemon.

Laying unconscious on the ground were 2 Sylveons. One was shiny and a male while the other is normal and a female.

The shiny one begins to regain consciousness and started to speak.

Shiny Sylveon: Ugh...W-where am I?

The shiny sylveon opened his eyes and looked around only to find out he was in a forest.

Shiny Sylveon: That's weird. I never been in this forest before.

The shiny sylveon then tried to stand on 2 legs but only for him to fall face first in the dirt.

Shiny Sylveon: ow!

He then stand on 4 legs and walked to a nearby river to wash the dirt off his face. After he was done, he looked at himself in the river at his reflection that he was a shiny sylveon but the difference is that he has familiar hazel brown eyes.

Shiny Sylveon: WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I'M A SHINY SYLVEON?!

The shiny sylveon's yelling woke up the normal sylveon

Sylveon: Ash, can you please keep it down? I'm trying to sleep.

The shiny sylveon now known as Ash was shocked that the normal sylveon spoke like him. He then ran to the normal sylveon and used one of his paws to wake her up.

Ash: Serena?! Is that you?! You're a sylveon!

The sylveon now known are Serena opened her eyes and looked at Ash. She then gasped and shrieked in fear seeing that Ash was a shiny sylveon.

Serena: A-ash?! Why are you a shiny sylveon?!

Ash: I'm not the only one who's a sylveon, you're a sylveon too.

Serena: I am?

She then went to the same river and saw her reflection that she was a sylveon but she still had her eye color.

Serena: KYAAAA! I REALLY AM A SYLVEON! But how did this happened?

Ash thought about it and suddenly he remembered something.

Ash: The strange hole we encountered. It did this to us!

Serena: If that hole did it, then how are we gonna turn back into humans?

Before Ash could say anything, they heard a small, scared whimper somewhere far in the woods.

The 2 human turned sylveons went deeper in the forest to find out who made that sound.

When they got there, they spotted a half normal and half shiny eevee laying inside a hollow tree.