In fact, since He Zhengyu and Ye Jingxi made their debut, many people feel that they are a very good couple, and it is precisely because of this that they have the title of national cp. Many stars in the entertainment circle these days dare not make it public. It means losing fans, losing fans means not being able to receive better resources, and will gradually take a career downturn in the future, but now, He Zhengyu and Ye Jingxi, one is the actor and the other is the queen, and they have reached the entertainment industry. At the top of the circle, these two people directly announced that they were together on the same day, which undoubtedly dropped a depth bomb on the entertainment circle.

Many fans rushed to tell each other, and the media frantically issued press releases, such as the seven-year love marathon, anyway, it was very touching, after all, He Zhengyu's backstage was there, and the media dared not say anything messy In short, everyone blessed them in the end, not to mention that some so-called insiders revealed that the two had been together before their debut. The water in the entertainment industry has always been muddy. Everyone likes Ye Jingxi and He Zhengyu. Because the two have not even had a scandal since their debut, and now they are together, which is why they are so excited, and after the exposure of insiders, everyone feels that the love for this pair is not easy, from the very beginning it was unbearable The one who has cheated until now likes the two of them very much, and the psychological process is extraordinarily difficult.

Now all the headlines are suddenly taken up by this extraordinary couple. Xie Shihua is also paying attention to this matter. She has seen two people filming when she was in the company. Yes, she really didn't expect it, let alone Ye Jingxi and Jiang Zimo were together later? But now, Jiang Zimo definitely has no chance. He Zhengyu confessed directly to Ye Jingxi, which proves that he will protect Ye Jingxi well. Xie Shihua has already investigated the He family. The He family is a big family in the business world with a deep background. Otherwise, He Zhengyu They won't get mixed up like this so quickly. Compared to Ye Jingxi, the actress queen of ordinary families, these two people still have a long way to go...

But in any case, the exposure of this relationship directly affected the pre-sales of the song "Courage". Five hours after the exposure of the relationship between the two, the pre-sales increased wildly. More than 30 million has risen to more than 50 million. If the company has not hired hackers to sit in the town, I am afraid that the webpage has been ruined by netizens. After all, the song "Courage" is already regarded as the love between the actor and the actress. Songs, of course, and the MV filmed by the actor and actress. Thinking about it this way, the MV for the song "Courage" is no longer an ordinary MV. In the eyes of fans of these two people, this represents their own actor and actress. The last love witness! !

Xie Shihua is naturally happy to hear such a reaction. If you have too much money, don’t burn your hands. She intends to earn all the money back before leaving this world, so seeing the pre-sales rising steadily, she is simply happy. .

The company's music album here makes people in the entertainment industry envious and jealous. Over there, Xie Shihua said that it is a waste of talents for the great masters to code. Although these masters don't have much time to code, most of them are reading novels , but Xie Shihua said that since they have all come to this world and have money, they should do something big!

So after discussing with all the great gods, Xie Shihua directly bought a game company, and then quickly injected funds. The books of the great gods are stored here. Naturally, they want to develop them into games for everyone to play. This is also a way to make money. There are also some great gods who want to produce comics for their own novels, and they are all satisfied. The staff of the painting department alone has been directly recruited from the original thirty or so people to more than eighty people. It’s a novel, and I’m very busy with the game every day. After all, the game I made for the first time was selected by everyone.