"I didn't inform him,"

"Please do Hoseok or else both of us will be in danger," he leave from the room leaving you and Hoseok alone.

Hoseok looks at you with his tender gaze, eyes watered as the visible fear was dangling inside him. Afraid that he might lose you. He decided to be careless with you but the moment he heard you were being punished his heart ramped at tremendous speed and his body automatically ran to you.

He takes the chair near the table, places it beside you, and sits on it. His finger moves to touch your small head but the sudden slamming of open halts his motion as he looks at the side.

Taehyung stood at the doorstep, heavily panting maybe due to running from all the hallway. Hoseok instantly got up from the chair and bowed a greeting to his king.

Taehyung ignored him and slowly walked towards the beg, his brown orbs trembled along his breath came as shallow gasps with his chest rising and falling rapidly. His heartbeat hammered against his ribcage, matching the rhythm of his escalated panic.

Once his view becomes clear as he tenderly approaches the bed, he saw you bandged in most parts of your body. As waves of grief engulfed him, he stood frozen, his eyes fixated on the scene unfolding before him. His fist clenched involuntarily,  nails digging into his palms as he watched the person he adored lay motionless on the bed. Anguish etched across his face, a blend of anger and pain surfacing the lines of his furrowed eyebrows. 

"Who did this?" his low dark voice etched into Hoseok as he looked down.

"A solider did it by telling it was your order,"

Taehyung squeezes shut his eyes, drops of tears flowing from his eyes while his fist clenched hard. Each second he felt the world blur into a red-tingled-baze. Every heartbeat pounded like a war drum, synchronized with the relentless surge of rage coursing through his veins. His chest heaved, breaths labored and punctuated by guttural growls. The room became a cage unable to contain the explosive energy radiating from him. With a primal scream, he unleashed the tempest within, fists pounding against the unyielding walls as if trying to shatter the very reality that had stoked the fires of his extreme anger and rage.

Hoseok stood still as he watched his King's ferocious beast being unleashed. He instantly knew that the person who ordered this incident was not the King and by judging his reaction was proven that someone else had had the upper hand. Someone powerful is behind this accident. 

"Find me him," Taehyung storms out of the room.

________________________________________

"Please! trust me I didn't do it on purpose, it was indeed the order of the king," he wails, his view is rotating as while nausea begins to mold him.

The guards ignored his wailing, the guard spun the breaking wheel in which the giant's limbs were bound to the wooden spokes. The guard brought the hammer and spanked it hard on his left ankle. A dreadful scream echoed through the room from the giant who pleaded to stop.

While one of the guards is busy hitting his each limb and the other guard working on roaring the wheel so that every limb node is broken. Blood spattered over the spokes of the wheel as the male's throat went dry from screaming and the unbearable slow torture numbed his body to show any signs of movement.

The guards stop their work when they notice their King walking through the torture cell.

"My King," each guard now down showing their greetings for the king.

The bloodied giant smiles in delight, finally having the king to save him from this hell.

"M-My K-ki-ng help....me," his small whisper of help sends fires of burn Taehyung's body. He walked to the breaking wheel and snatched the hammer from the male guards.

"You old blood bastard! How dare you lay your filthy hands on my doll!" he screams, banging hard on the giant's chest and blood explodes from his mouth. The giants present in the room shook in fear as they had never witnessed their king as furious as now.

"Who the fuck ordered you! Tell me!" Taehyung's voice twisted with madness, echoed through the silent room. He slams the hammer on the giant's foot repeatedly, breaking his bones and skin being peeled off.

"M-My King-" the giant tries to gather words from his anguishing pain as he struggles to find air to breathe through his choking lungs.

"Tell me!!"

"It's the queen consort, Sasha. She informed me to torture the human and said it was the order from you,"

Taehyung's raged breath paused, his lips apart while his dead soul pierced through the giant's bloodied face.

Hoseok stood still as if he had already anticipated it. He knew that it was something related to the consort Sasha.

"Throw him in the iron maiden coffin,"

The giant who is struggling for his life gasped in shock and looked at the King begging for mercy. 

"No, my King. I swear I didn't do it on purpose! Show me mercy, My King. Please!"

His dreadful begging goes in vain as the guards pull him off from the breaking wheel, the giant instantly crawls on the floor once he is freed and moves to Taehyung's feet.

"My King! Please forgive me!"

Taehyung kicks him off from his boots and shoots a deadly glare at him.

"Be happy that you are getting a sooner death,"

The guards pull him and throw him inside the confining space despite his desperate screams for help. The guards shut off the interior sharp spiked. The moment of horrified scream is heard as the spike pricks his flesh and kills him within seconds. The blood leaks from the gap in the coffin resulting in his horrible death.

"Bring me that wench here," he orders.

"Yes My king," Hoseok bows and instantly leaves to drag Sasha here.

_____________________________________

Update!
Vote goals 120