"Okay, so how about, I pay for the land and house as a gift and furnish is all for you, I want no paying back, this is my treat for you" she told me and I tried to say no but she wouldn't take it so I wiped the tears I had because no one has ever cared this much for me and I just kissed her.

"Thank you, I really don't know how to repay you" I told her but she shook her head.

"Just being with me is enough baby, honestly" she said and pulled me into a hug, I pulled back and pecked her lips.

"So does this mean you're my sugar daddy?" I whispered to her and she laughed at me then smirked.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be" she said and I rolled my eyes at her playfulness, we threw out our trash and made our way to the store.

River was straight up spoiling me today but truth be told, I was enjoying is so much. New clothes, dresses, shoes, lingerie and she even said that we'd check out a sex shop a few streets away. Every dress I tried on, she loved so she kept finding me more, we were about on the 20th one, when I said we are done. 

I went back in the changing room, while the staff left to help other people and River stood just on the other side of the door.

"Dammit" I said out loud as I struggled with the zip.

"You okay baby?" River said and peaked around the door to see that I was struggling. I felt her presence enter the room and took the zip from my hands and undid the dress from the back. It was slow but I looked in the mirror to see her watching me.

I watched as she leaned down and placed sweet kisses along my shoulder making me close my eyes and rest my head against her. The dress fell to the floor as I stepped out of it as I looked up to River and she was just looking over my entire body.

I was about to fold my arms over myself but she closed the distance and held my arms.

"Don't you dare cover yourself up in front of me" she whispered lowly to me but I heard the lust behind her words.

"Yes sir" I said to her and she smirked at me and walked me back the small gap as my back hit the wall.

"How quiet can you be?" she teased me and kissed below my ear making me let out a low moan.

"Depends how good you fuck me" I whispered back as I felt her lips go to my neck and bite and suck the skin gently, making me get chills all over my body.

"You're going to scream then" she said and continued to attack my neck with her lips as I moved my hands up her shirt to her torso and she got the idea as she pulled away just to take her shirt off and return back to my neck.

"River please" I begged for her, it's been so long since we had sex last, I moved my fingers over her ribs to still see the bruising there, it's healing slowly though.

She pulled away to watch my hands trail over her body and reached for the top of her jeans. I slowly unbuttoned them and unzipped them as I felt her grab me from under the thighs and lift me up and hold me against the wall as our lips connected.

Our lips were moving in sync together and moulded perfectly as we felt the passion just by the simple movement. She placed me down and kissed down my body to where I needed it most and pulled my underwear down my legs. I stepped out of them as she kissed back up my legs and kissed between my thighs making me tilt my head back against the wall as I lifted up my leg to place over her shoulder as she proceeded to devour me.

"River fuck" I tried to hold back my moans as I placed my hand over my mouth to try and not get kicked out right now. I felt her tongue make quick work on my clit and then I felt her tongue enter me as she ate me out and I was holding onto her head for support and to keep her there. My head was thrown back against the wall and my back was arched as I felt her kiss over my core and then look up at me.