4|| Seeking Redemption

Phew! 

Welcome to the new chapter! 

I think my fingers died while I was writing this chapter lol! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains, mental issues and physical and psychological abuse! If you are uncomfortable with this content, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments!  

If you decided to read anyway, enjoy :3! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

That day, Fyodor was unusually insecure and Chuuya didn't know why. They had been spending their every free time together for months and it seemed like Fyodor wanted to tell him something, but he was hesitating.

The usually confident and composed man now appeared lost in his thoughts, his piercing, sharp, purple eyes were clouded with uncertainty. It was as if a heavy burden weighed upon him and Chuuya couldn't shake off the feeling that he was somehow responsible for it.

As they strolled along the bustling streets of Yokohama, Chuuya decided to confront Fyodor about his unusual demeanor. He gently placed a hand on Fyodor's arm, causing him to halt mid-step. "Hey, Fyodor." Chuuya began cautiously. "Is there something bothering you? You have been acting different lately."

Fyodor's gaze flickered towards Chuuya for a second before averting his eyes to the ground. His voice trembled slightly as he replied. "I... I don't know how to say this Chuuya. It's difficult for me."

Chuuya's concern deepened as he realized the gravity of Fyodor's words. He had never seen the usually composed Fyodor display such vulnerability before. Chuuya's heart skipped a beat, his worry intensifying even more.

"Hey Fyodor." Chuuya said gently. "You know you can trust me, right? Whatever it is, I'm here for you."

Fyodor nodded, his eyes still avoiding Chuuya's gaze. "I know, but this..." He whispered softly. "This is something I have been hiding for a long time now."

Chuuya felt a mix of curiosity and apprehension building within him. He had always sensed that there was more to Fyodor than met the eye, but he never expected it to be something so deeply personal.

Taking a deep breath, Fyodor finally looked up at Chuuya with a mixture of fear and determination in his eyes. "Chuuya." He began hesitantly. "I... I am in love with you..."

Chuuya's heart skipped a beat as Fyodor's words hung in the air. They both stayed quiet as the weight of those simple three words were sinking in. Chuuya's mind raced, trying to process the unexpected confession.

He had always been aware of Fyodor's enigmatic nature, his ability to manipulate and deceive others effortlessly, but this revelation shattered any preconceived notions Chuuya had about their complicated relationship. He never anticipated that Fyodor's hidden depths would lead to such a vulnerable admission.

A mixture of emotions swirled within Chuuya. Surprise, confusion and even a hint of disbelief. He had never considered the possibility that Fyodor could harbor romantic feelings for him.

Chuuya's gaze softened as he took in Fyodor's trembling form. He had always seen Fyodor as an enigmatic and formidable adversary, someone whose intentions were shrouded in darkness, but now, standing before him, vulnerable and uncertain, Fyodor seemed almost human. Chuuya's heart wavered between compassion and caution, unsure of how to respond.