Let's Strike A Deal

Start from the beginning

~Joker~

"Everyone. Stay inside."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say this in a serious tone, they don't ask the reason why. As he makes it back to his seat he goes over to the door which he then opens and steps out of the limousine. Doing so he shuts the door as he then begins to approach the man. Eventually they are now face to face.

~???~

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Joker."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ha, well it better be a pleasure because I came all this way to meet with you, Re-Destro."

~???~

"Haha, I'm sorry but I'm not Re-Destro. I'm the person who's going to take you to him."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I see, then who are you?"

~Koku Hanabata~

"I'm Koku Hanabata. Party leader of the company hearts and minds."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good to know. Now take me to the person who's actually in charge."

~Koku~

"As you wish Mr. Joker. Just have your driver follow me."

Hearing that, Joker (Deku) turned away from Koku and begin making his way back to his limousine. Once he was back inside the limousine he gave an order to the henchman.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Follow the black car, driver."

~Henchman~

"Yes sir."

So with that said the henchman begin following Koku's car. As the huntsman did so, Joker (Deku) and the other set back in their seats. But they did so some of them looked up the windows and noticed that some of the people walking the streets have their eyes focused on them. After driving a few blocks, Koku's car, the limousine, and the truck came to a stop in front of a tower. Thing that this must be the place Joker (Deku) and the others went ahead and got out of the limousine. As they did so, Mr. Compressed when over to the back of the truck where he then opened it to allow Twice and Gentle Criminal to get off, leaving Spinner who is sleeping throughout the car ride and still is.

~Twice~

"It's about time we got here. It felt cramped in there."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Well being in the back of a truck with a muscular man, a giant sleeping reptile, and including me with this heavy suit of mine, it was as cramped as a morning subway train."

After Gentle Criminal said that, they then began making their way over to everyone else who was walking up to the front doors of the tower. Once they were all together the front doors to the tower opens and were greeted buy a woman with loose skin and light purple hair.

~Chitose Kizuki~

"Welcome, I am Chitose Kizuki. The shoowaysha publishing executive director. And you must be the man of the hour."

She says this that she puts her hand out to Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes I am."

~Chitose~

"I thought so. And might I say you are even more handsome in person."

Hearing her say this, Toga looked at Chitose, angrily with her sharp eyes as if they were daggers pointing right at her.