Compatible for Life (part 3)

Perth waking up early in the morning feeling very warm. His apartment is usually a bit colder to stop someone from sweating so much. This someone is also sleeping in Perth's arms.

Oh my sweet Chimon still sleeping. I love watching him sound asleep, especially when he's cuddling up to me. He continues looking at the sleeping face of his boyfriend.

I could just lay here and watch him for hours and hours. It's so comforting to know that he is basically my soulmate. I can't get enough of his cuteness from his fluffy hair, to his delicate eyelids, his soft looking lips, and his firm jawline.

His smile didn't budge the entire time Chimon slept in his arms with his head on Perth's chest. After awhile, Chimon moved to lay his head back into Perth's arm.

I could watch this cute boyfriend of mine all day and every single day forever. It's almost our two year anniversary since we began dating and he became my boyfriend. We've had so many good, special, romantic, and entertaining times together. We haven't had too many bad times. We have struggled once or twice with our work commitments. And it was very very hard admitting our relationship to many of our close friends and family members, but we got through it. The love we had, and still have, for each other pushed us to share our love with the other people we care about.

Then, slowly Chimon began to wake up. He stretched his arms and then pulled Perth closer.

"Good morning my cute cute guy" Perth said in a quiet tone.

"Mhmmm. Good morning my handsome handsome guy" Chimon sleepily replied as he nuzzled his face into Perth's neck.

I could continue on this path with my Chimon forever. But now that I think about it...well...Chimon just turned 24 so we should probably make our vow soon since we need to make the vow before turning 25. I wonder what he'll think of the commitment?

"Perth, my lovely boyfriend, are you still sleepy? Can I have a good morning kiss?" Chimon interrupted his thought.

"Oh of course. That's just what I need." Then he leaned down to reach Chimon's outstretched lips. Their tender kiss contained comfort, passion, and love.

"Chi, I was thinking that we could take a trip on our anniversary to the beach. Could we maybe go to the Chao Phraya river?" His heart skipped a beat when saying this knowing that this trip would ensure their lasting happiness as lovers.

Chimon smiled, quickly kissed him once more, and said, "That sounds like a fun anniversary. Another adventure for Chi and mister Tanapon!" They both giggled and shared even more morning kisses.

Two weeks later, Perth and Chimon drove from northern Bangkok to eastern Laem Fa Pha. As they got to their vacation rental, Chimon took many pictures from the car.

"Chimon, you're so cute" Perth said from the driver's seat.

Blushing a little, Chimon replied, "Owww, Perth, you're too much. Chi is just excited. I like seeing all the trees at the riverside."

"Okay okay. But I love seeing you excited about nature. We haven't taken a trip in a few months. Next time we should definitely plan to go somewhere in the mountains."

"Yes yes yes. But really anywhere is fine. As long as it's not too too hot. And as long as we're together it'll be perfect." Chimon said with a teasing smile and a wink at him.

After settling into their room, Perth suggests a walk in the nearby forest.

As they begin of their walk. Perth holds Chimon's hand. "So, Chi, I was thinking that while we're here we could make a vow to each other..." he said gulping. He felt a little anxiousness as he proposed the vow. "I want to follow through on the 'Chao Phraya lovers myth' if you're on the same page as me..."

Chimon stopped and looked up to Perths face. "Huh? That myth? You want to do that?"

"Umm...yeah. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. And really I've wanted to make this vow with you since the beginning of our relationship" Perth said. He felt shy and a bit anxious from Chimon's response.

Chimon awkwardly smiled, and continued walking on the path. "So...what you're asking is to be my lover forever?" He said without looking back at him.

"Yes. Mon, I've loved you for so long already. I couldn't imagine my life without you and I intend to keep you by my side forever..." Perth hastily said.

"My boyfriend wants to be mine forever...forever forever" Chimon tightened his grip on Perths hand.

"Chi?" Perth said trying not to feel worried about his response.

Chimon then turned back to Perth. He hugged him tightly. Perth was surprised and overwhelmed by the sudden embraced. He could feel Chimon crying, a few tears touching the side of his face.

"I love you Perth. I never thought you would really be ready to stay with me forever and make such a massive commitment to me. Me of all people. I love you more than anything. I have such an amazing boyfriend. I have wished so much that we could get married, but I wasn't sure how to propose to you...but..." Chimon confessed before wiping his tears.  "But this is so much better than a public wedding. This is our commitment for the rest of our lives."

Perth felt a wave of relief, then kissing Chimon's neck. "I do want to get married too. But the myth also states to make a vow together at the place where the Chao Phraya river meets the gulf of Thailand before you're 25. So, I thought we should do this right away" he explained as he held onto Chimon even tighter.

"Yes yes yes! Let's do it." Chimon said sounding more excited.

They continued on the path, before getting to a small riverfront dock. They stood at the end of the dock at the mouth of the river where it meets the sea.

Perth held both of Chimon's hands looking deep into his eyes. "This is the place where I want to declare my love once again. I am in love with you Chimon and I want to continue with you forever"

Chimon smiles, feeling his eyes beginning to water, "I also love you Perth. I love you more than anything. When I'm with you if feels like we're meant to be together."

"Well, Chimon. According to the 'Chao Phraya lovers myth' if we commit to each other with a surety in our love for each with a lasting vow then we will be in love for eternity."

Chimon nodded to Perth and raised his left hand to kiss Perths knuckles.

Perth began as he looked lovingly at his boyfriend, "Chimon, I promise to bring you happiness and security. I will always be there for you as your supporter and the person who holds your heart. I vow to love you for eternity."

Chimon smiled even wider. Then he began, "And I promise to always be by your side to protect you and cherish everything about you. Tanapon, I love you now and I vow to continue loving you for eternity."