Dreamy

Summary: Perth Tanapon has a fairly simple life. He works, studies, sleeps, eats, plays guitar, and spends time with friends. What else could he possibly want in life? He already loves his career, caring cast mates, and supportive crew behind each job. However, after an eye opening dream, he begins to wonder if theirs something else he wants. Or someone he wants, such as his acting partner.

* * *

"That's a wrap! We're done for the day. Thanks everyone you're free to go home" the head director of the acting workshop announced.

Perth stretches his arms out. 'Finally. I can go home and take it easy.'

Saying his goodbyes to other cast members, he rushed to the comfort of his car. He checks his last text messages and selects a playlist for the drive home.

Once he was back home, he immediately went to sleep.

At a park near Perth's school he sat with Chimon. They were relaxing on their day off. They laughed about nothing and talked about the their families.

Suddenly, Chimon sat directly in front of Perth with his legs crossed. "Perth. What else should we talk about? What else should we do?"

"Hmmm..." he wondered, waiting for Chimon to recommend something. But instead Chimon softly flicked his forehead.

Sitting in front of him, Chimon smiled, scrunching his face, making the most adorable expression. Then, quickly stealing a kiss from Perth.

Shocked by this, Perth's eyes grew big. "P'Chimon, what was that for?" He asked as a silly smile of his own formed.

Another quick kiss was taken by Chimon. Then he confessed, "I've always wanted to do that. Especially when we're alone, no audience, just me and you."

Perth then quickly looked around. Not a single other person was around, even at a park like this.

"I like you Perth" Chimon confessed. Then he jumped onto Perth making them fall on to Perths back.

Perth was stunned by Chimon's unexpected actions. Yet, he felt a tickle all over his body. He wasn't sure if it was the grass touching his neck or the fact of his Phi laying on top of him that caused the tickle.

Before he knew it, he was kissing Chimon, passionately. They were kissing each other like they meant it, like they've been waiting to do this, like time stopped for them. Feeling excited by the moment, Chimon began biting and kissing other parts of Perth. First Perth's neck, then his shoulder, then his arm, then his rib cage, then his hips.

Next, the dream abruptly ended. Perth slowly opened his eyes, realizing that he was awake, the dream he just had, and the minor arousal he was feeling.

Rubbing his face "what was that just now?" He asked himself. Attempting to fall asleep he kept think about the kisses and what could have ensued.

The next day, Perth made it to the dance studio before Chimon. He sat by himself listening to music and scrolling on his phone.

The choreographer came up to ask him a question. Just then, there was a large booming crack, it was thunder.

'I hope Chi will get here before it starts pouring' lost in thought.

After a few minutes Chimon walked through the door, soaking wet. He was drenched, the light grey shirt he wore was slightly see through because of the rain. His pants were clinging to his legs.

Perth looked at him, stunned at the sight in front of him. He gulped before finally moving.

"Oh no! Let's get you some dry clothes." Someone said as they swiftly went into the next room.

Perth stood up, yet he wasn't able to greet Chimon. 'Damn. He looks so...so attractive like that' taking in the view of his friend. A quick flash of his dream came flooding back.

The choreographer came back, breaking Perth's awe, with a bag of clothes. "Here you go. I just grabbed a few extra workout clothes we have. You can pick what ever will suit you best, but there aren't many options" he said as he handed the bag off.

Chimon then rushed off to the washroom to change. A few minutes later he came back, wearing a fitted black tank top and very loose cargo pants.

"Okay. If we're all good. Let's start with the usual stretches to warm up and then we'll move into the routine" the choreographer said.

Looking at Chimon, Perth felt his heart skip a beat. 'Shit. He never wears anything that tight' he thought.

"Perth Perth are you ready?" Chimon asks, interrupting Perth.

"Yeah let's do it, P'Mon" he replied.

As they worked through each task in the studio, Perth kept getting distracted by the noticeable curve of Chimon's waist, the smallest muscles on his back, the outline of his chest, and the slightest protrusion of his nipples. Each time the waistband of his pants fell even the slightest bit down, Perth noticed. He could see the waistband of his underwear peaking out before Chimon pulled his pants up again.

After their long session of learning and practicing a new dance it was time to leave for the day. 'Look at him. He's been so noticeable this entire time. Every single move is calling me to him' Perth thought as he glanced back at Chimon once again.

Chimon approached, "Tanapon, are you feeling well?" Then raising his hand to feel Perth's forehead. "Well you don't have a fever. So, why are your eyes glued to me?" He asked with a teasing smile. "Is it because I look silly in this outfit? Or are you just adoring how cool and professional Chi is?"

'I wish I knew. I wish I would act on these feelings, what ever they are' Perth thought as Chimon continued teasing.

"P'Chimon, you're very professional today. You don't look silly at all. You look the opposite. Very attractive and very cool and very cute" he finally replied, trying to ignore his antagonizing thoughts.

Another flash from Perth's dream came flashing back. His face became hot, he couldn't stop himself from blushing at Chimon.

Chimon, giggling, replied, "so sweet, Tanapon. I going to go home first then." And giving Perth a short hug.

Chimon clung to his partner. Perth felt a rush of nervousness at this hug. He had butterflies and was barely able to return the hug. Normally, Perth would tightly wrap his arms around Chimon and maybe give him a swift kiss. This time Perth was overwhelmed with his uncertain feelings.

Being left alone in the dance room, Perth covered his eyes. 'What is wrong with me? It was just a dream? That shouldn't change anything between us' trying to sort through his thoughts.