Compatible for Life (part 2)

Arriving at Chimon's front door, Perth looked at his phone then hovered his hand in front of the door.

I should have texted or called him before showing up. What if, what if, what if. What if he didn't want to see me today. But, I couldn't wait all day to hear from him.

Perth hesitated to knock on the door or ring the doorbell. Finally, he felt his courage building.

Oh well. I need to see him either way. I can't stay away from my my boyfriend for another minute.

Waiting for an answer, his courage and excitement slowly faded. Until he heard a rustling from inside. Chimon's dad opened the door. "Perth! What brings you by? Chi didn't say you were coming over," he greeted.

"Hello. He isn't really expecting me, but you know...here I am. Can I see him?" Perth replied. His nervousness boiled under his skin. But the charismatic demeanor of Chimon's father was still soothing to Perth's request.

Allowing him in, Perth followed his directions to see Chimon in his bedroom.

I wonder if he knows that I am his son's boyfriend? Chi hasn't mentioned coming out or announcing anything to his parents. So I assume they don't know just how in love I am with their son.

Perth then found the room. He's been inside several times, but always led by Chimon, never alone. He knocked on the door and immediately entered anyway. He saw Chimon sitting on a sofa chair, eyes closed, sleeping with a book in hand.

How cute. So cute. What was I getting so anxious for? I haven't heard from him because he's napping.

He knelt in front of Chimon. Taking in the sight of his partner, his eyes studied the slow rising and falling of his chest, the light golden tint of his skin, the bow of his lips, and the way his hair fell down to his eyebrows.

Cute. So cute. I love this person more than anything or anyone in the entire universe.

He looked up to his boyfriend with adoration. Resting his chin on Chimon's leg, he began to wake up.

Oops. I didn't think he would've felt my touch. I just wanted to feel closer to him.

Chimon began to open his eyes, setting his book to the side. "Mmmm. I'm so sleepy." He quietly said to himself. "Oiii! Perth, what're you doing here?" He said, surprised and startled by the guy watching him.

"Hi. I didn't mean to wake you up. But I missed you and needed to be near you" Perth replied.

"Babe, I'm glad you're here because I missed you too. No need to be so adorable though." Chimon said with a sweet smile.

Standing up, Perth held his hands. "I love you. Mon, can I kiss you?" He said, as he now looked down at him.

"Owww. Please." A wink was sent to Perth as an approval.

Perth sat in Chimon's lap. Sitting sideways, his legs hung over the arm rest and his arms clung to his boyfriend.

"Oh wow, Tanapon," Chimon expresses his delight with a few giggles.

I love him more than he knows. I love his cute laughs and the sound of his giggle. When he batts his eyes at me that makes my legs turn to jelly. All he has to do is say my name and I will do anything he wants.

Perth was captivated by the view from Chimon's lap. His right arm slid over his partner's shoulder and to the back of his neck. Then Perth's left hand found a familiar place on the side of Chimon's face.

"I love this" Perth announced.

Chimon smiled. "I love you"

Perth stretched his neck and pulled his boyfriend closer. His heart skipped a beat, and their lips puckered to meet each other. Tender touches ignite the passion between them.

I love him. He was made for me.