Chapter 2

Rose and Jack were talking as rose saw Serena walk by with tears as she sniffles as she sits by her self."Serena darling what's the matter"she said getting up as she and Jack walk over as they sit down beside her.

Serena sniffles "I made a drawing for Grandpa but I should have known not to disturb him during brandy time especially for my silly drawing"she says a stars slide down her face as anger swells inside of rose.

"Hey I bet it's not silly can I see"jack says with a soft smile as Serena sniffles handing her drawing as he studied it"it's really good it's not silly at all and if you want I can teach you how to draw a bit better"jack says as rose smiles at him.Serena looks up at him with a smile"really"she says as Jack nods his head before she hugs him as rose watches with a soft smile.

It was later time for dinner as Serena was dressed in a light pink dress with ruffles and a bow in her curly hair as she was shown seated as she was told to wait before then others soon join. She was eating her dinner as the adults talk."tell us of the accommodations of steerage Mr Dawson I hear they're quite good on this ship"ruth says with a fake smile.

"The best I've seen ma'am hardly any rats"jack says many laugh around the table.

"Mr Dawson is joining us from third class he was a assistance to my fiance last night"cal says as Serena looks at jack and rose confused what happened.

"It turns out that Mr Dawson is quite a fine artist he was kind enough to show me some of his work today "rose says with a smile.

"She right he gave me some advice on how to improve on my drawings"Serena says with a smiles while her grandfather fake smiles.

"Rose and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art not to impugn your work sir"cal says with a fake smile as Jack shrugs his shoulders as rose clears her throat as she signals jack a she mouths something to him as he then grabs his napkin.

Serena continues to eat her food with a smile as the others talk about the boat. She soon gets full a she was shown walking to her room when her grandfather grabs her arm harshly "ahh"Serena cry's in pain as he shakes her"you do not speak with out spoken to you hear me and don't ever embarrass me"her grandfather says harshly as Serena nods her head rabidly with tears before she is left there crying.

The next day rose watches Serena worriedly during church as they sing she wasn't being her normal self before seeing a bruise on her arm making her more worried.

After church Serena stayed in her room mostly as she lays in her bed asleep with tears stain on her face as Titanic sails straight into danger. It was sometime later that night she was julted awake as she felt a shudder "grandpa is everything alright"she asked timidly as he puts on a rob walking out of his room"yes now stay here"he says firmly before leaving.