Now, on the second level, he put his palm on his knee.

"Sayaw ka muna otso-otso." Cinco tease.

He glared at Cinco. But the latter just whistle and look away. This time, ang mga Benjamin ang nauna. He even tried to cheat when it's Quatro's turn but it seems that Quatro is mastered on its own foolishness kaya n'ong umambang tumayo siya ay hindi ito tumuloy sa pagtalon.

"Kita niyo? Andaya, 'di ba!" Agad na paratang ni Quatro.

"Magnus, mandaraya." Dos teased.

"Yaks, Kuya. Sebastian talaga, mandaraya!" Pagsasakay ni Max sa brother in-law nito.

"Kitang-kita mo naman, Ate Hera? Mandaraya ang napakasalan mo." Pang-aasar ni Hinx.

Hera smirked and look at him. "Kaya nga napakasalan ko 'yan kasi dinaya ako."

The idiotic demons cheered on what his wife just said. Agad na inulan siya ng tukso.

"Wife." He protest.

Wow. Unity at its finest. Pinagkaisahan talaga siya. The Benjamin really loves teasing him, and his wife is not an exemption. Even if he changed her surname, nananalaytay pa rin ang pagiging Benjamin nito. Pagiging Benjamin na mahilig mang-asar ng Sebastian.

"Go back to the garden, your wives is done setting up the decorations. Time to cook barbeque." Hera said.

They salute to Hera before leaving. Hover tap his sisters back before smirking at him then leave. Tuwang-tuwa, ah. Tss.

He frowned at his how. Hera tried to suppress a smile but it just grew wider seeing the frown on his face. 

"Dinaya pala, ha?" Pagtatampo niya.

Hera raised a brow at him.

"Isn't it the truth? You told me it just for power, but the real reason is you secretly admire me." Hera teased and hugged his waist then place a kiss on his lips.

And he softens. That fast. Tss.

"But you don't have to rub it on my face." He groaned.

"Nah-ah. It's my roman empire, husband. Remembering how you already admire me the time I was busy hating you."

Mas lalo siyang napasimangot.

"So, you like thinking about the time you hating me?" Pagtatampo niya.

There's so many sweet moments to be your roman empire, wife! bakit 'yon pa? :<

"Yes." The heartless Hera. Tss.

Now, he's sulking.

"Just to remind myself that I waste time hating you when I could've not been indenial and admit that I admire you, too. With that thought, I always make it up to you everyday." Hera smiled.

He can't even hide his smile to prolong his sulking. When it comes to Hera he's really soft.

He claim her lips and give her a hot deep kiss.

"You just know what the right words to say."

"No. i just know what I feel and say it." Hera smirked.

"Ahh. I'm still sulking." Pagdadrama niya at binaon ang mukha sa leeg nito.

"Hmm. Nabitin ako sa fight earlier. Wanna fight me?...In bed?" She whispered the last words.

He smirked on his naughty wife. He knew how to wrapped him on her fingers even before.

"Sure. Non-stop battle?" He challenge.

"Try me, then."

They smirked at each other. Hinawakan niya ang kamay nito at hinila na papunta sa Benjamin Palace.