Chapter 3

TW! Gun. Death. (I might not be posting TW again but expect that mist chapters contain explicit scenes. Guns, Blood, Death, Bed scenes is expected on the following chapters. Tnx.)

Dedicated to: gwiyyomi❤ Thank u so much for the new book cover of B.I.B. Luv it🌠. And dedicated rin para rin sa mga tsarmings. Happy monday everyone.

Magnus

"Magnus..."

His arm automatically encircled on her waist as he catch Hera. Her weak voice as she called out his name sent chills on his spine and heat on his... Damn.

"Fuck you, Sebastian." Archangel spat and was about to attack him when the asshole suddenly drop on the floor and blood start to spread around him.

Malamig lang siyang nakatitig sa nakahandusay na walang malay habang papalapit ang salarin.

"That's my sister." A familiar cold voice linger on his ears. Hover.

Napalingon siya kay Hera na nasa bisig niya. She keep grunting and groaning even tho she's unconscious.  The drug got her bad.

"She was drugged." Malamig na saad niya sa lalaki.

"I know. Now, give her to me." Mariing utos ng nakababatang kapatid ni Hera Benjamin.

He should give her to him. Ito ang nakababatang kapatid. If Hera is happen to be conscious she would really choose to be with Hover. Pero hindi niya nagustuhan ang pag-uutos sa kanya ng batang 'to.

"No. I'm taking her to the hospital." Malamig na tutol niya at naglakad paalis.

"Sebastian." Malamig na pigil ng batang Benjamin.

And he doesn't like how this kid adress him. He's five years older than him! How dare he boss him around. Benjamins. Tsk.

"It's Kuya, little Benjamin." Pangongorekta niya dito habang patuloy pa rin sa paglalakad kaya walang nagawa si Hover kung hindi sundan siya.

"Fuck you for calling me little Benjamin." Inis na asik ng batang Benjamin. He's not literally a kid but he likes calling him kid because he's younger that him.

Lihim siyang napangisi ng makita ang inis sa mukha nito. He reminds him of Hera's face. He's fond of pissing her even tho he only got 10% chance of pissing her off because this woman is unbothered. Kaya ngayon si Hover tuloy ang napagbuntunan niya.

"And Kuya? Fuck it. I'm the Kuya of the fourth generation. I'm not going to address anyone that word unless it's my sister's husband." Hover even tried to put a diction on his cuss just to prove to him he's no longer a kid.

These Benjamins... ang sakit sa ulo ng mga kadramahan niyo. Y'all should be thankful that Sebastians has a lot of patience on your dramatic family clan.

"Try practicing calling me Kuya, then.. I might pursue your sister." That's just a joke to tease him. But when a cold bastard says it? Sounds like a jurisdiction.

"Why? Wanna die like those men who wanna marry my sister?" Hover challenged him coldly.

Napatigil siya sa paglalakad sa sinabi nito. Hover took that opportunity to get Hera from his hold.

"I won't drug her like those assholes." Saad niya.

Ang malamig na ngisi ni Hover ay nagbigay sa kanya ng masamang kutob.

"Those assholes actually doesn't have the intention to drug her."

Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi nito. Kasabay n'on ang paggalaw ni Hera sa bisig ni Hover at pagdilat ng mata nito.