Esdeath: I'm glad you two came.

They place some candles and flowers and pray, as Esdeath says her words.

Esdeath: Liver, Nyau, Daidara. All 3 of you were killed. I suppose it means you were too weak. And you didn't even kill a member of the Revolutionary Army or grab one of their Teigu, unlike your surviving successors.

Narita: I'm sorry you never were able to finish your mission, my friends, and Nyau.

Yoshiko: Well, at least their deaths are over with. They can rest easy, knowing they won't ever have to think for themselves ever again, because they don't have a life to think about. That's why humans value whatever.

Esdeath and Narita were shocked at Yoshiko's deadpan words, but they send some prayers, and prepare for Esdeath's new army.

Esdeath: But I will avenge you. And I'll wait for a cure if I have to. Unfortunately it better be soon before there's not much of you left. *clear throat* Yoshiko, you're my second in command. Narita's my higher up.

Yoshiko: Yes madam.

Narita: Ubiquitous and Price. I'll be working with Greyson Irwin to give them some extra power.

Esdeath: I always thought it was Tristan Chester.

====================
==========

Narita, Isaac, and Christian were working on the two resurrected fighters, and they brought in Esdeath to choose which one she should pick.

Esdeath: Hello Isaac and Kristin?

Christian: Somehow, that's closer than usual.

Isaac: For your little group, we're offering you one dead fighter. Price or Ubiquitous. We've now turned them into advanced killing machines. Well, Ubiquitous literally, since her arms got damaged.

Esdeath: Ubiquitous. Like Chester, Price had a choleric temper, but she has loyalty.

Isaac: I told you a million times, it's Christian Shepherd, and you know it!

Narita: Calm down, Schroeder.

Christian: Shepherd!

Isaac: Alright. Me and Christian will be releasing her out.

He presses a button on the pod, and the machine starts to function.

Christian: Stylish!

Stylish: Yes.....Chrissy?

They look to see a man with blue eyes and partially white hair.

Christian: Even though I have the superior intelligence, she requested you for some reason Stylish

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Christian: Even though I have the superior intelligence, she requested you for some reason Stylish.

Stylish; I prefer you call me by my first name, Dr. Shepherd.

Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Brothers of the Afterlife (Tatsumi x Akame)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें