Chapter 15: No I in Scheme

Start from the beginning

Leone: That'll teach you to call my boyfriend dumb.

Jun: Don't worry, Kitty. It didn't hurt.

Najenda: Surprisingly, it's so Jun and Jin can head back to heaven. Maybe if we show his dad that Jun can learn a lot from us humans, he'll go off back to heaven.

Mine: But won't that hurt our offense since they're our greatest offense?

Najenda: But also because Jun is surprisingly charismatic, unlike his brother.

Sayo: Jin could be as good as his brother.

Ieyasu: He just needs to be able to speak nicer.

Najenda: You can do it?

Jun: I will!

Najenda: I'm also trying to get more members for the team. But ever since the death of Iris Ingrid and loss of her Imperial Arms, many have trust issues with me. And the ones they provide will probably not be combat ready. Luckily, the members Bulat, Tatsumi, and Jun took out, they were the 3 beasts, Aka, Esdeath's army. Because of this, she suffered a devastating loss. This'll turn the tides in our favor.

Sayo: And our weapons can provide more intel and data for Teigu making.

Ieyasu: We'll get more training and be able to provide more for the group.

Leone: Not to mention, me and Tatsumi's new Spirit Powers. I can have animalistic traits while he can turn into an Angel dragon.

Jin: We'll teach you guys. After all, this is for the good of the Capitol and so we can get home.

Mine: Did he just put us first?

Jin: Hey. I'm starting to like this team now.

Jun: I'm so proud!

Leone: Me too!

Najenda: I'll be off. Bye everyone.

She leaves as Akame keeps staring at Tatsumi, and Leone stares and then whistles at Jun.

Leone: *wolf whistle* (Sure picked one hot hunk.)

Jin: (Biggest guess, she'll be my sister in law soon.)

Akame: (Why can't I take my eyes off of him? He may be my boyfriend, but that doesn't give me permission to stare at him like a piece of meat. Great. Now I'm hungry.)

Jun: Alright guys! Let's keep up training and then it's lunch!

Leone: And I know what we're having! Mussels!

Jun: But there are no clams and......*Jin tells him mussels sound like muscles* Leone!

She giggles at her boyfriend's reaction, while Tatsumi and Akame hold hands and walk inside.

====================
==========

Esdeath was paying her respects to her fallen 3 friends, as Narita and Yoshiko were coming with offerings.