Chapter 4: Dealing with a Red Head

Start from the beginning

Issei: Yep, and I'm a member of the family.

Kiba: Ok, Now I know why everyone is afraid of you siblings.

Issei: Yes, If all of us where to bring harm to those who pressume us, we would bring a lot of trouble.

Kiba: *sweatdrop* He....he yeah, well see ya tomorrow.

Issei: You too.

*Closes the door and goes upstairs*.

Issei: Jeez now I have more problems to deal with.

Raynare: Babe, what's the matter, who was at the door?

Issei: It was Rias' Knight Kiba.

Lincoln: The Blonde Guy?

Issei: Yes him.

Killua: What does he want?

Issei: He was in a rush and warned me about rias going to hypnotize my adopted parents so she can full fill he way for me to join her peerage.

Killua: That Bitch, Can I kill her!?

Issei: Tempting but no, it'll just bring more trouble for us.

Lincoln: Judging by that, she's daughter of Satan and could bring a war of all 3 factions.

Raynare: What if she's just doing it to make us worry for nothing.

Alluka: Why is she mean!?

Issei: She's a devil, she may look all pretty and beautiful but deep down she's nothing but a spoil princess who wants me to join her since i'm the red dragon and her ticket to call off her wedding with Riser Phoenix aka fried chicken, and then tries to make babies with me.

Lincoln: That Devil lady is just sick, she only wants you for your power and not for who you are.

Issei: Exactly, but I don't have to worry about that since I have Raynare, she offers more than what Rias doesn't unlike her spoil ass, Raynare is actually kind and has a mature side and look when she's in her fallen angel mode, and she actually sees me for who I am, not cause of some stupid power from a dragon decendant, *Raynare blushes*  I'll admit it's cool having this power but then it just brings other devils, angels, fallen angels to fight me since some would know about me being the red dragon and it be worse if they find out i'm a zoldyck, it'll not only make life a living hell but to all of you, imagine how much we'll have to deal with anyone of any kind coming to bother us to fight to see if we are stronger or weaker than them?

Killua: I know, I've been in your place once with a couple of friends and with Alluka, it's hard to try to avoid attention but it can't be helped.

Lincoln: With a simple look and all attention is going towards us.

Alluka: What does that mean Big brother?

Lincoln: It means anyone would try to hurt us in any way.

Alluka: Why do people have to be like that!?

Issei: It's how life is, I mean I knew I didn't had a normal life and now I'm dating the best fallen angel woman in life and I finally learned about my actual family.