First fillings under anesthesia

Nala woke her around 445 and did her treatments and walked her down to surgery holding to wait around 745. Her anesthesiologist was a white tiger named jasmine and her nurse was a cheetah named Julie.

They fawned over her like a newborn and nala changed her diapers before they took her back at 845am she got a banana scented tiger mask to fall asleep with and woke up in the nicu to nala and Loretta stroking her back to wake her up around 1145am. Nala changed her diapers and put her in a fresh tiger suit and pacifier snout and said you did soo good little one ready to go home for the night.

She said I thought I was staying the weekend? Nala said if you want to you can but I think the sheriff wants to send you to the police k9 academy to go through the police k9 school and police academy.

The tiger sheriff said yes I do nala I want her to take the training for patrol, drug detection, bomb dog, arson and search and rescue as well as Kadaver recovery.

The sheriff said you'll go with one of my new k9's who's going to take the same training you are and you'll stay with her handler for the multiple weeks of training at the academy.

Lorelei nodded and nala changed her into a July police k9 with her badge collar and vest and etc the officer she would be going with unit 21055 and her k9 named belle. 21055 was a white tiger female named Julie and fawned over Lorelei like a puppy and helped her into her patrol unit and headed for the academy around 245pm once Lorelei had been released from the hospital.

Julie stroked Lorelei and belle as they drove to the academy on the far west end of the island and parked at the k9 training facility. She put their leashes on and walked them inside to check in.

They checked in and Lorelei and belle were shown their room which they a shared with Julie a single dorm room on the academy grounds..