Cheistmas eve training

Nala woke her and was doing her morning routine around 535 am when a knock sounded at the door she said who could that be at this early hour?

She opened it and vixen was outside with a saddle on her back and said hey nala sorry to come so early in the morning Santa wants to get Lorelei started early on training for Christmas Eve flights so I came to pick her up this morning for the week to let her train with us.

She said oh sure come on in I was just doing her treatments and changing. Her into her cub suit guess I'll get her a bag or do u have the stuff up at the pole? She said we can get her a reindeer setup at the North Pole and use a cub suit in between training to make her comfortable if she wants we have the equipment for the treatments too. She nodded and said okay let me get her changed and fed real quick. She said to Lorelei Santa wants you to train with his reindeer team for the week so vixen is here to pick you up.

Lorelei giggled as nala then breast and bottle fed her and put her into a tiger cub suit made for winter time and kissed her and said see you in a week after putting the pacifier snout in.

Lorelei nodded and vixen kissed her and said soo cute she is and said oh Santa is also gonna let me come here on a permanent basis to help facilitate transport to fly with us each year so I'll be living here when we're finished if that's cool and helping care for her.

Nala said sure I'd love the help it'd be great for when me and Loretta are on call at the hospital. She nodded and put Lorelei into the saddles harness and took off from the outcropping of pride rock and landed back at the North Pole around midnight their time.

Vixen showed her around including the stables where she could sleep with vixen and the others she was fitted for a female reindeer suit and harness with bells and she choose the name of belle after her favorite princess.

She worked hard all week and Learned how to fly in harness and got ready for Christmas Eve. Vixen took her home on Sunday night and rocked her to sleep after breast feeding her as nala and Loretta were both on call that night.