First Day

Macaque's P.O.V
Making my way back home, Y/n in my arms, I stood in the center of my dojo, realizing something.

Crap, this place ain't baby-proof, and I don't have the supplies to take care of a baby.

"Welp, that's gonna be a problem." I pat Y/n's back. "Looks like we are going to be spending our first day together getting supplies for you."

She babbles, chewing on her hand.

I chuckled lightly. "You can sleep in my bed tonight till we get you something to sleep in."

I tickled her stomach, making her squirm, and let out a tiny sneeze. "Let's get you to bed."

Going to my room, I grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around Y/n to keep her warm.

"There." I say down on my bed, holding Y/n's swaddled form in my arms.

"Now, I'm gonna need you to fall asleep so I can fall asleep." I looked at her, but she didn't seem tired as she just looked up at me, wriggling around.

"Kid, go to sleep, you need it." I tell her, but all I got was incoherent babbles.

What am I supposed to expect? She's a baby, she can't understand, and I can't understand her either.

I thought for a second on a way to get her to sleep, until one came to me.

"This better work." I say to myself.

I held up my hand, creating a tiny version of one of my shadow clones.

The tiny shadow clone curled up against Y/n, and she grabbed it, hugging it.

I hummed, rocking her back and forth, watching as her eyes drooped. "That's good, sleep little one."

After a few minutes, her eyes fully closed as she snored softly, hugging my tiny shadow clone.

I gently lay her on the pillow, my arm securely wrapped over her.
_______________________________________

Morning soon came, and I was met with a tiny hand on my face.

I opened my eyes, seeing Y/n on my face.

I used my tail to lift her off me. "What were you doing there you little monkey?"

She gurgled, pulling on my tail's fur.

"Ow." I flinched, putting her in my arms. "Quit that."

She tilted her, giggling as she clapped her hands together.

"Oh, you find that funny, well, how about this?" I started tickling her, making her bust out in a fit of giggles.

It went on for about a minute before I stopped, smiling.

"Alright." I held her up to my face. "Let's go out and get the supplies for you."
_______________________________________

At the store, I placed Y/n in a cart, and she was not happy.

The reason is that I disguised myself as a human instead of wearing my cloak.

Cause if people see a man with a cloak, concealing his face, and has a baby, they're going to find that suspicious.

And Y/n's mad cause I think she likes me as a monkey instead.

"I know you're mad, but I had to so we don't attract attention." I tell her.

She just jerked her head around, facing away from me.

I sighed. "Not even two days old and you're already having an attitude."