Cracked Stone

Macaque's P.O.V
My ears twitched as I meditated in my dojo as a vision of the stone I was born from overcame my sight.

I groaned, opening my eyes, or eye in my case. "What is with these visions I've been having?"

I stood up, grabbing my cloak, when another one happened. "I've been having these for the past week. This is starting to get annoying."

Putting on my cloak and grabbing my lantern, ignoring the vision, I exit my dojo, making my way across the street to my Shadow Theater.

Not many people show up, but I still like to do my shows for the few people that show up.

Entering the theater, I prepared for today's show behind the curtains.

I took a deep breath, holding my lantern. "Show time."

I opened the curtain, my lantern glowing as I formed the shadows on the wall. "Today's show will be the same as usual the Hero and the Warrior."

I started telling the story the same one I usually do since I couldn't think of any other stories to say.

After a bit of getting into the story, once more, a vision invaded my sight, but this time, it was more intense.

The stone was shaking, a crack forming, but nothing happened after that. The feeling I got from it was cold and lifeless.

I grunted, dropping my lantern.

I picked it back up. "That's all for today folks."

I quickly left, throwing my cloak to the side as I entered my dojo again.

Setting my lantern down, I put my hand on my head.

"Something is wrong with me."

That vision was more intense than the last ones, except this time, I felt cold and lifeless from my stone in the vision.

I need to ask someone about this.
_______________________________________

I stood in front of the Demon Bull King's fortress, knocking on the door, and Princess Iron Fan answered it.

Of course, it's not DBK, he's currently trapped under a mountain at the moment.

"Macaque? What brings you here?" PIF asks me.

"I need you to explain something to me." I told her.

She sighs, gesturing inside. "Come inside then."

I followed her as she led me through this fortress.

She led me to a dining room, which was huge, with a lava fall to compliment it.

We both sat down, a cup of tea in front of us.

"What do you need me to explain?" She looked at me.

I looked down at my tea before I looked at her. "I've been having these visions about the stone I was born from this past week."

"Okay, and what happened in those visions?" She asks.

"First they started off by just showing the stone, but the last one I had..." I trailed off.

"And..." PIF says.

"This one was more intense, it was shaking, and cracked. Then all I got was a cold, lifeless feeling, nothing." I explained to her.

PIF let out a hum, rubbing her chin. "Maybe the vision is trying to tell you to check on the stone."

"Maybe." I sighed. "Thanks for the help."
_______________________________________