Chapter 1

Michelle's Pov :
And there she was as i laid my eyes on her. She has this long silky hair that is tied in a high ponytail and she had these brown eyes that never fails to captivates me i watch as she passes by smiling and laughing with her friends. She's walking in the hallways with her books in hand walking confident and head held high. Its so sad that i can only watch her from afar.. "HOY MICH! Anong tinitignan mo" sabi ng bestfriend ko sabay tapik sakin. "Hah wala ako tinitignannnn" sabi ko sa kanya. Max is my bestfriend ever since, along side Rhian. " Hi wifey" sabi ni Rhian as she tapped her cheek "hello" i said as i kissed her on the cheek. "Naks sweet nyo namannn" she said she took video of us. We then on walked in to our class.

<Fast foward>

It was recess and i was sitting on the yellow tables area with Rhian and Max. As i was eating Samantha, the girl i had always admired sat on the table next to mine with her friends. I cant help but stare at her. She approached me and gave me a paper she then brushed her fingers on my hand. Max giggled and said "Oiiiii meron nagkaka crush kay mic-" but then rhian cut her off "ano nga ba yan" with a jealousy tone as she grabbed the paper from my hand. "Call me xx (646) *** ****" she stared at it. "Ugh as if" and crumbles the paper and threw it to the next table where Sam and her friends were sitting. Sam then stood up." Do you have a problem with me?". "Yes". "Hey hey please stop. I apologise on behalf of Rhian" "NO" They both shouted to shut me up. Sinabihan ko na lang si Max na i-layo muna si Rhian. But i still dont get bakit sya nagagalit eh Bestfriend ko lang naman sya.

I went over to their table and apologised. "Its okay i didnt know you have a girlfriend" said Sam. "Oh hindi ko sya girlfriend, bestfriend ko lang " i quickly corrected her. "Oh btw im Michelle" as i held out my hand to her "Samantha" she shook my hand and flash me her million dollar smile. Her hand was soft and i felt like time slowed down. I snapped out when i can feel eyes burning holes at the back of my head "I have to go ladies" i said to Sam and her friends as i turn seeing Rhian staring into my soul.
.
.
.

HONEYYYY IM HOMEEEEE" i shouted after opening the door to our shared home. "Dapat di ka na bumalik. " ouch. "Bakit ba ang init init na ulo mo ha" i kissed her temple "sino ba di magagalit. Babaero" i hugged her from behind "ano nag seselos ka? Eh ngayon ko nga lang nakilala yun" she crosses her arms " hindi" i laughed "sige honey whatever you sayy" she moved from our position to go upstairs without saying a word. I went up to my room and showered. After quite some time laying on my bed. Sleepiness took over me.

_________________________________________

Okay, hows the first chapter? Liking it so far? I hope so!!!

I'll update as soon as i can.
Should this book be a slow burn or...?