"Yeah, she's really private and cold. I've never seen her genuinely smile in the 2 years I've known her."

"Isn't she the same Veilleux that's friends with every famous celebrities? I know she has connections from actors, to models, to even singers."

"Yeah. She's incredibly picky with her friends that the celebs basically treats her as an achievement. If you're friends with the Veilleux, you're officially a big shot."

"She owns like a lot of hotels and resorts, right? I've been to one of her resorts, it's posh as fuck."

"Doesn't she also have a nice voice? I've never heard her sing but I know Wade mentioned it on one of his interviews."

"We'll just have to wait and see then. Charlie has a little stage in the front for the singers to do a karaoke marathon later."

"You really think she'll even leave that bar stool? Nice joke."

The girls' gossiping was cut short when Charlie Puth's voice came through the speakers around the rented private club.

"Hey everyone, I hope you're all having fun! Thank you for coming and celebrating my birthday with me, I really appreciate it. I have one last attraction for the night, I didn't hire a Dj because I planned on letting you guys sing. A little karaoke won't hurt anyone, right? Who wants to start off?" Everyone was cheering loudly and clapping while Puth was speaking. Some even suggested their pals, who are singers, to go sing on stage.

Including Wade, who was trying to force his poor sister to go on stage.

"Come on, Mau! Just for tonight!" Wade's words were met with a harsh glare and a light shove from his sister who he was trying to push on stage.

"Fuck off, Mav! Let me go or I swear to God I'll kill you!" The young singer was now currently kicking her legs in the air since her brother picked her up and was forcefully carrying her to the stage, "Stop manhandling me, you asshole!"

"Just one song, Mau. You know you want to anyways." Wynter huffed in annoyance as her brother grinned in accomplishment when he finally dropped her off on the stairs of the small stage.

"I'll let you post my next ig post if you sing atleast one song." The older of the two negotiated, which he quickly regretted when he saw the mischievous smirk on his sister's face.

"Deal." Wynter turned towards the stairs and joined Charlie on stage. The birthday boy–and everyone in the club–raised their brows in surprise, not expecting the young Veilleux to be the first singer of the night.

"What did Mav offer to get you to agree to this?" Charlie whispered when he gave Wynter a hug on stage.

Wynter shrugged and smirked before taking the electric guitar on the stand and sitting on the stool prepared infront of the mic.

"You'll see. Any song requests, birthday boy?" The brunette asked while tuning the electric guitar. Some who haven't heard Wynter speak, were surprised by her london accent and deep feminine voice.

The party host just shook his head with a smile and pointed at her brother who was finally beside Emma now, and was mouthing 'Daddy Issues'.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head in amusement. However, as if she thought of an idea, she suddenly nodded and smirked mischievously. Her short, yet perfectly manicured, black nails started playing the intro of 'Some Type of Love' on the electric guitar.

Everyone started to cheer, except Wade who frowned, expecting a different song. She stopped with a chuckle, surprising most of the guests once again when they heard that extremely rare sound from her.