𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭

Start from the beginning

.
.

Y/N: So—here we are. This place is such quiet, and dark too. Mike: Indeed too dark.. Hold on, I bet there's a switch somewhere here to flip on. Wait here. Y/N: Sure thing! Go ahead, I'll wait here. "While Mike tries to find the switch for clear out the darkness, you wander around that specific area you're standing where you are going to wait for Mike's return, and found yourself reading a newspaper saying that the famous Parker family went missing after revisiting the old pizzeria."

.

📰𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑📰
- The famous Parker family went missing for fifteen years after revisiting the previous main's pizzeria before the new establishment has been built. Police warrants unable to track any leads of the missing case of the family.

.

"While reading on the newspaper, the power has been turned on after minutes of searching. Mike comes back to where he left you off, and spots you reading a newspaper." Mike: What you're reading there, Y/N? Y/N: A newspaper saying that a famous Parker family went missing for fifteen years ago after revisiting the old pizzeria before this Pizzaplex could be built. Mike: There's a previous pizzeria before this? Y/N: Yes.. The main pizzeria actually.. Gail and One Direction's Pizza World. Mike: Gail and One Direction's Pizza World? I think heard that name before.. Yeah! It's that pizzeria before Circus Guy and Circus Baby/Gail and One Direction's Pizza World, right? Y/N: You know that place? Mike: Oh hell yeah! As a kid, my father always lets me visit that place before the pizzeria closedown. Y/N: I see..

.

🕛Tɪᴍᴇ: 12:00am🕛

.

Mike: Oh, it's twelve o'clock. We need to get into our office, and begin our work. "You nodded into the agreement as you make your way to the hallway with Mike to get into your office area, and start a night shift."

.
.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚🌸

.
.

Y/N: This is a cool looking security office. Mike: Yeah, for a brand new establishment, this is a great looking security office I've ever seen. "You take a quick glance over the step-up of your workstation before taking a sit beside where Mike is probably going to sit, but something caught your eye. A VHS video tape record with your and Mike's names on it, and thought might as well going to play the VHS tape because it could be something important." Y/N: Hey, Mike? Mike: Yeah? Y/N: There's some strange VHS tape with our names sitting here. Mike: Maybe it has some instructions or information about this place we didn't know. Y/N: Probably. "You slide the VHS tape into the player as you take a sit at your chair that Mike does the same thing. An employer whom apparently appears to be a woman was shown on screen, introducing the Pizzaplex."

.

📼𝐕𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄📼
- Welcome to Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex, a magical place for kids and grownups alike, where fantasy and fun comes to life. If you're watching this, it means you've been selected as Funtime's security guard. Congratulations! We're going to have so much fun together. The genius named by Jack Morales and Ricky Afton created the newest Fazbear Entertainment opened Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex to indulge in his two greatest passions: family-friendly fun, and cutting-edge animatronic technology. State-of-the-art robotic engineering enables our characters to interact to guests in truly lifelike fashion, upgraded designs, and functional mechanisms of the animatronic robots. Just like any normal human being, the robots would be able to roam around the area to serve or have fun with the kids, limit range of power is prohibited. Let's introduce you to the stars of the show, shall we?

.

"But as the lady hits the showtime button labeling on the side of the main stage, screen turns to static barely making the creatures visible, weird sounds are heard coming from it as well that made curiosity rising in you. Thinking it might have been due to the age of the tape, Mike leans forward from his chair and hits the box a couple of times until it came back to normal. The woman from before laughs in an almost fake-ish way as she appears on screen once again."

.

📼𝐕𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄📼
- Adorable, aren't they? Protecting these cuddly critters, and the proprietary technology that brings them to life, is now your sacred duty. Keep them safe, and help ensure that Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex is here to delight, dazzle, and entertain for years to co-

.

"Before she comes to finish her speech, the screen automatically cuts off and shuts down into blackness, leaving Mike and you cut off in the air." Mike: *Sigh* Alright then.. Y/N: Well, at least now we learned more about this Pizzaplex. Mike: Mhm.. Y/N: Wanna to take stroll and explore the location, Mike? Mike: Sure thing! I'll find us some flashlights. "You bob your head in reply as Mike searches the security office for flashlights while you are sauntering your body towards the locker where you can find security vests hanging. Once you swing the door open, a little girl in a flowery pink shirt with lots of blood covering almost every parts of her body appear, standing on the spot to fill up your vision with deadly eyes. 'Hᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ..' The little girl mumble the words out with those bloodshot eyes, and in your horror, you lightly hopped in place as you swiftly close the door back with a heavy breathing which alerts Mike to turn his direction around after searching for the two flashlights. You reopen the door again, and see no one in front of you other than the missing creepy smiling gremlin figure and the two security vests in the locker." Mike: Y/N? What's wrong? Are you alright? Y/N: I... I-It's nothing, Mike. It's nothing.. Mike: Are you sure? Y/N: Mhm.. Mike: Alright then. "Not knowing that little girl randomly popped up on your sight cause you freak out on the inside, you snatch the two security vests out of the locker to wear them on comfortably before having to explore the Pizzaplex."