𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐛

Y/N: Mike? "Yes, you've bumped into Mike Schmidt, your first and only best friend since grade school before you get to meet your other friends." Mike: Hello, there! Do you mind if I take a sit here with you two? Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Of course, uncle Mike! Have a sit!! "Your jolly sister responded as Mike grabs the unoccupied chair of the table, and takes himself a sit while waiting for his meal to be ordered." Mike: Long time no see, Y/N! It's been years! Y/N: Yeah, it's been years since we last spoke. How's life doing for you? Mike: Well.. I've got some luck of cash, but not quite as fitting to be broke from my latest job. Y/N: Oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's been tough to have less money in order to survive this world. I could relate to that.. Mike: Eh? Why's that? Y/N: Well.. My boss just called me, and informed me that I can't no longer attend my work there due to fire hazard. Also, my boss sent a hundred dollar cash in my bank account. Mike: O-oh.. Y/N: Yeah.. Anyway! I'm going to order mine and Clara's meals for our lunch. I'll be right back. Mike: No problem, Y/N. Take your time. "You raise from your seat as you grab your purse, and amble your way to the counter at the distance to order your and your sister's meal."

.

🌸💖Mᴇᴀɴᴡʜʟᴇ💖🌸

.

Clara: EHEM! Mike: Hm? Clara: Do you like someone? Mike: Huh? What do you mean? Clara: Let's get straight into the point: do you have a crush on my sister? *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Mike: What?? Clara: You heard me, uncle Mike. I won't have to repeat. Mike: What kind of question is that, Clara-? Clara: Just answer the question, uncle. Do you?? *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Mike: No! Of course not! Clara: Really? Then, the way you look at her tells a different story. Mike: Clara, I don't have a crush on your sister. We're just friends, that's all, Nothing else. Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Hmm.. Alright then! Mike: Good.

.

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾

.

Mike: Done ordering? Y/N: Yep! *Sits down* Just need to wait for five minutes. Clara: Ooh~ I can't wait what you've ordered me, sissy! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ:(ܫ)* Y/N: *Giggles* It's a secret! And I hope you like it! Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ()* S.T.A.F.F Bot: Order for Mike Schimdt. Mike: Over here! S.T.A.F.F Bot: *Glides over to the table and distributes meal to the table* Clara: Wow! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🤩* Y/N: That looks so delicious, Mike. Mike: Well, a fun-size meal with pasta and pizza is a great choice for my hungry stomach. Clara: *Giggles* Y/N: *Chuckles* Well.. You can eat first ahead of us. We're still waiting for our order, and after we finish with our meal, I have SO much to chat about. Mike: Oh really? Looks like I've been missing so much. Y/N: Well, not really physically everything, I just really miss you. That's all. Mike: *Chuckles* Alright then!