1. Coffee shop

Y/n POV:

The sweet aroma of coffee grinds filled the air as I took a deep breath, taking in my favorite comforting scent the moment I walked into my favorite coffee shop.

"May I get one iced americano please?"

"Sure thing." The barista took my money. "It'll be done in just a few minutes."

I nodded, taking the receipt and heading to the same booth on the far end of the shop where I have taken a custom of. The place wasn't too big, I could still hear conversations happening behind the register.

The shop was warm and cozy, I often found myself here more than at home sometimes. I pulled my book out of my bag and started reading while I waited for my drink.

I heard the bell to the door open followed by loud obnoxious chattering. I instantly got annoyed as I peeked my head up to see a group of boys being boys and acting up with each other. They all placed their orders and took their seats while they waited but still acting like fools.

"Seriously." I puffed my cheeks and frowned my eyebrows. "Just wanted a peaceful morning." I took a deep breath in, trying to ignore them as I continued to read.

A few seconds later I heard my order get called, I closed my book, leaving it on the table while I walked over to the counter. As I grabbed my drink I felt a warm and tender hand wrap around mine.

Immediately pulling back. I slightly bowed before looking up. "I'm sorry." I raised my eyes to see a very tall, dark haired boy staring back at me. Our eyes met for a split second before I turned away embarrassed. I didn't give my eyes enough time to even get a good look at the guy who stood next to me. All I remember were his brown orbs looking into mine.

Heat rose in my cheeks as I felt his gaze still on me. I'm not one who likes to be the center of attention and when anyone looks at me for even more than a second I start becoming insecure.

The barista placed a second iced americano next to the first one. I quickly grabbed the coffee and ran out the door without looking back.