(Okay now I am going to remove my hand... Don't scream Understand)

She blinked her eyes Cluelessly.... He find her cute even at that situation.... Her scared eyes trembling body didn't settled well with him.. He understood that she was scared and by the Scratches he assumed she might have escaped from someone.... She was still scared...

"Inga paru....... Nee yar nu enaku theriyathu... Ana etho prachanaila iruka nu mattum theriyuthu.... Intha rendu seat um naa book panathu so inga vera yarum vara matanga... Nee ingaiye irukalam.....naa unaku onum agama pathukurein... Ena nambu..hmmmm.. "

( look..... I don't know who you are.... But I can understand that you are at problem.... I booked both the seats so no one would come here so you can stay here..... I won't let anyone harm you... Trust me... Hmmm)

She doesn't know why she wanted to trust him... She nodded her head without conscious... He smiled and removed his hand from her mouth.. She didn't screamed....

He gave her the water bottle to drink....

She was again scared... He signed and drank some water from it...

"Ipo pothuma... Ithula ethum kalakala... Nee kudikalam"

(It's okay now... I didn't mixed anything in this you can drink it...)

She gulped the lump... With trembling hand she got that bottle and drank the  water in one go... She was that much hungry... He understood that so he took out one bread packet from his bag and gave it to her she hesitated first..again he took one slice from it and ate that one....she got that packet and started eating the bread.....

He watched her silently then he spoke......

"En peru Jaishankar.... Un per ena? "

(My name is Jaishankar... What is your name)

She looked at him... But didn't said anything...

"Oh sorry vai pesa varatha unaku..... "

(Oh sorry... You can't able to speak......)

She glared at him ... That was too cute... He chuckled...

"Apo pesuviya.... "

(Then you can speak???)

She just nodded her head and turned towards the window....

"Ohhhh.....en kita mattum pesa mateingalo.... "

(Ohhh.... You won't speak to me only ah!!!!!!)

She again glared at him...

"Moorachathu lam pothum... Pera solu.... TTR vantha solanum.....ilati una naa kadathitu poratha nenachida poran.... "

(That's enough of glaring.... Say your name.. I have to say if TTR comes... Or else he will suspect that I am kidnapping you)

She blinked her eyes and thought for sometime and said in a very low voice...

"Devaki"

He couldn't hear that... It was a mere whisper and that couldn't surpass the train engine sound.... He said..

" Emma en kathu nala condition la tha iruku ana nee solrathu sathiyama kekala.. Konjam sathama tha pesein.. "

(My earing senses are at perfect condition still I couldn't hear you.... Please speak louder.... )

She glared at him.... He narrowed his eyes at her.... Even she was amused from where she get that confidence to glare at him.. She always been the silent girl who never back spoke and disobeyed anyone.... But this was new for herself... and that did amused him....

She came out of her thought when he snapped his finger in front of her... She started and jumped a bit due to that...

Without looking at him she said in a bit loud voice...

"Devaki"....

" Devaki..????? "

He repeated...she nodded her head....

That's how the journey of Jaishankar and Devaki started.....

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....

I set back this scene in 90s because of timeline issues and also I like the vintage style stories that's why... And I wanted to write their story in this phase only...

Don't compare it with Loving ACP sir or Mr. D and his Miss. C as wll as Senior citizen timeline....

Please forgive this innocent author in this case...

Bombay was renamed as mumbai in 1995

Madras was  renamed as Chennai in 1996

The former name of  Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus was Victoria terminus station....

And MGR central was Chennai central even before Madras central

Please do let me know your thoughts...

Please do vote and comment...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤