He checked his tickets to know his coach and seat number and he spoted the train he booked to reach Madras....

He could have took a flight but he choose to travel by train so he booked first class ticket...

He came to Bombay to finalize his biggest business deal so far.. As it was successful he was delighted as he is going to expand his business and he already build the strong base for his empire.....

He is 31 year old ... At his age his collegemates already have babies but he was still single... Even his younger brother Shekar is married that year.....

His father wasn't a rich man... Yet he managed to give him proper education that is considered as big thing then.... He worked as clerk in collector office...

He was topper and talented person and have the thirst for success.... His brother was selfish and greedy man.... Even after his father's dismissal he didn't go to any work and depended on him and spends his hard earned money...

He knows about Shekar's greedy mind.... He doesn't want him enter into his business and ruin it so he gave up on all his parental lands and wealth to Shekar and work hard for his business..

His talent and hard work brought this big success to him....

He reached the couch and ented inside it.... Once he spoted his seat number he went there....he actually booked both the seats to have some privacy for him as it was a one whole day travel he doesn't want any interruption he wants to sleep peacefully as he would get once he lands in Madras...

When he entered inside his eyes widened as there was a girl in his seat and was unconscious

He felt pang on his heart seeing her blood strains and tear stained face which is swollen.....

He doesn't have an heart to shout at her and drag her out of his seat..... He  immediately went out and brought water bottle and some cotton and first aid kit....

As the train was about to leave as they announced he came back with them and saw her who still unconscious..

He sprinkled  the water on her face....and patted her cheeks to wake her up

That did worked she slowly opened her eyes.... Seeing a new face..that to a man's she was scared..she was about to shout...he covered her mouth with his palm...

"Bayapadatha... Na onum pana matein.... Nyayama patha naa tha kathi satham podanum nee paduthudukarathu en seat uh.... "

(Don't be scared.. I won't do anything to you.... In fact it should be me who have to shout at you because the seat you are sleeping is mine... "

Hearing Tamil she pacified still she was scared of him.....

"Sari naa ipo kai edukurein katha kudathu puriyutha..... "