When we broke the kiss... Both were patting heavily... I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.... I said...

"I love you Uyir"

She smiled and hugged me as tightly as much posible... I hugged her back that's when I realized my wife's acts... She is wearing a backless blowse and no bra.... I ran my fingers through her exposed back I felt her gasping and taking a heavy breath and pressed herself more into me... I entered my fingers in her hair...

I sucked her neck gripping her hair gaining a slow moan from her... I bite her skin giving her a hickey and licked over the skin to nullify the pain.... Her hands were fisting over my back and I can feel it and she was gripping my shirt...

I smirked and about to untie the single knot that keeping her blowse in place.. She pulled away slightly and looked at me while breathing heavily.....her swollen lips are inviting me to take it into my mine and I accepted the request and caged her lips in mine sucking the honey from her mouth.... Her hands gripped my hair... My one hand was massaging her waist while the other was insider her hair and held it tight.... She let out a moan which I swallowed...

Leaving her lips I trailed down  to her jaw and neck placing wetkisses and sucking and licking her skin... She throwed her head back and moaned giving me more access and her moans induced me to go further....

I licked her collar bone as it was a deep neck blowse I have more acess to her clevage...i trailed down my lips there and nibbled her skin harder...she moaned my name loudly....I cupped her left bossom and squeezed it she slapped my cheeks playfully and held my wrists but that didn't stopped me from squeezing it again....

Her breath are uneven her expressions are erotic and even more arousing.... She moaned...

"Pleeeeaaaseeee..... Deeeevvvvv.... Aaaaaaahhh... Argghh.hmmmm..aaaarghhhh..ah....Deevvv"

Her body shivered when I bite her clothed bossom... She held my hair and pulled it back and glared at me...but surely that's not angry glare...

I looked at that place I bite.... It was wet due to my saliva... And her erected nipples were poking that thin wet fabric... It's more sexy and arousing.... I ran my thumb over her erected nipples in an circular motion... She bite her lower lips to control her moan... Her eyes we're closed.....I want her to see what I am doing to her so I pinched them that made hee open eyes eyes with a shock ...

I let out a chuckle... Without breaking the eye contact I leaned and licked her nipples over her blowse.... Her breath was heavy her body shivered.....

I moved to her other mould and gave the equal attention to it... She was moaning my name and pressed my face more into her cleavage to stop me from my giving her that pleasure.... I shook my head side to side my mustache and subtle beard poked her sensitive skin she was twisting her body in that sensation....

I chuckled and hugged her pressing my face in her cleavage..she hugged me back... Placing her head over min she was taking deep breaths....

It took her sometime to control her rapid heart beats..... Once it was normal I looked up at her.....

"You still didn't ask me what do you want..... You won the challenge Uyir....ask me Uyir"

I said she smiled at me...

"What you would have asked me if you won? "

Her question made me chuckle... I kissed her shoulder and said..

"I would have asked you the same question... "

She giggled hearing that.... She cupped my face and creased  my cheeks..

"I won't ask what you want me to Dev... I won't force you to say that..... Because it doesn't matter to me if I knew or don't know.... Your place in my life not going to change.... "

She said her thumb was creasing my side brows ... She leaned and kissed my forehead in assurance...

I looked at her with love and said..

'At least ask me something for the sake....you have been tolerating my teasing for past two months you do deserve something in return right... And please don't say "I want you".... Because I am yours already ask me something else... "

She thought for sometime and spoke...she took  deep breath...

"Are you that much self obsessed to have a tatoo of your name? "

I couldn't control myself from laughing hearing her question.... She narrowed her eyes at me... So I had to control it...

" You just said you won't ask me anything but you asked everything Uyir.... "

Her brows knitted in confusion... She unbuttoned my shirts three buttons and took  a look at my only tatoo..... She again looked at me.. I smiled at her...

The next moment I carried her in my arms in bridal style and walked out of our room towards my study.... She looked around curiously.....

I went inside my study room along with her in my arms... I stood in front of a cupboard... I eyed her the painting.... She furrowed..

"Move the painting there is a handle pull it"

I said to her and she did the same... The cupboard moved and another room came to our site... I said her the passcode she entered it and the door opened..... Once we entered inside I let her down.....

She looked around the room with amusement.... She walked towards a big photo frame which have a man and his wife...

Both were smiling at us.... He was hugging her from behind and placing his head over her shoulder....

Uyir stilled in front of that picture.... I went behind and hugged her from back and kept my face on her shoulder and kissed her neck.. She looked at me then the picture...  She raised her eyebrows asking me for explanation....

"They are the answer for your question...and I am not self obsessed may be I am obsessed over you....you forgot to notice the gap between Jai and Dev in my tatoo...........That's my parents.......

Jaishankar and Devaki....

They named me by combining the first half of their name... "

She looked at me with shock... I smiled and kissed her head...

"When I clearly know that I love maya.... I still came to meet you in that cafe.... And I fall for you at first sight..that have a reason........you have her eyes.........

You have my mother's eyes Uyir"

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....

Are you all ready to know about Jaishankar and Devaki...

Our new couple on board... From next chapter it's their story....

Please do let me know your thoughts...

Please vote and comment...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤