𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

While the others were chatting, I scanned through the menu, checking for anything good. The steak looked really good.. I think I'll be getting that. After all, I am starving. I glanced up for a moment to look at Bakugo, who, to my surprise, was already looking at me. His soft expression changed quickly to an annoyed one. He looked back down at the menu, trying to break eye contact with me.

I felt my cheeks grow red. He was looking at me? For how long? And why? I didn't mess up my hair, right? No.. It wasn't that. I felt a warm smile spread spread across my face. God, he was so precious. I looked away from him to save the embarrassment. I looked down at the menu and scanned through it once more, checking to see if there was anything else that would be good.

"Hey Bakugo, how come you decided to join us today?" Kaminari asked who sat right beside me. Stupid.. now he was just gonna fire him up.

"Because I had nothing better to do.." The blonde grumbled and looked up at him with a scowl that never seemed to leave his face.

"How sweet." Ashido said and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a big sqeeze.. Bakugo was never a fan of affection, infact he hated it, so that was kinda dumb up her to do. It earned her a slap to the back of the head, which made her back away. Bakugo brushed his shirt off and scootched away from her. Maybe I should have sat by him instead.

Oh well.. At least from here, I get to look at him. Honestly, it is easier to have conversations, too.. It's not like we have made any yet..

"So, Bakugo.." I mumbled, "You excited for that party?"

The blonde looked up at me with a raised eyebrow, his expression softened, and he gave me a small shrug. "I don't care for it. I don't think I'm even going. It sounds stupid." He grumbled under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear.

"What! It's gonna be awesome, common man! Please! Just trust me, it's going to be awesome." I tried to persuade him.

"No, It's stupid. And I'll only be getting annoyed." He said.

"Please! I'll make sure nobody annoys you. This is a class thing, Bakugo! We don't want you to miss it!"

"Yeah, common, it will be fun. We promise not to touch you." Kaminari joined.

"Common Bakubabe, don't be lame." Ashido pouted.

"Fine! Just shut up about it." Katsuki gave in, his arms crossed, and he slouched back in his chair.

I wasn't expecting him to give in so soon, though it was easy to persuade him. He must be feeling more paid back recently or something..

"Excuse me! Are you guys ready to order?" The pretty waitress asked as she walked up to our table, pulling out a notebook and a pen.

"Yeah, I think so?" I questioned and looked over at the other 4, each of them nodding their head.

"Alright then! What would you guys like?" She asked, looking at Bakugo first.

"Erm. I'll just get the spice ramen." Bakugo spoke.

Ashido was next, then Sero. I was after him, and Kaminari was last. We thanked the lady, and she left. It was awkwardly silent for a moment before the others brought up some more conversation. Bakugo was quiet like always, never seeming to care to join. I let him be this time. Normally, I'd try and get his opinion on stuff, but I'll leave him be.

As I was speaking to the group about my opinion on Jirou and Momo, I shifted a little to get more comfortable. My leg tapped Bakugos, and I caught him flinched just barely. He shot me a glare. I could see out of the corner of my eye as I quickly pulled my leg away. I felt my face heat up some, even though it was such a small.. I stopped talking, and Mina began giving an entire speech about who she thought should go with who in our classroom. I felt something brush against my leg. I glanced down under the table, and it was Bakugos' leg.