♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp

Beginne am Anfang

Hayakawa and Fuyu were lost but they managed to somehow find each other within the hotel's shopping center. 

"Snow P(r)incess, it's a good thing we a(r)e (l)ost togethe(r)!" He was being a gentleman, holding her belongings and treating her snacks from the convenience store.

"Thank you for earlier, Hiro..." 

"Don't mention it! I wi(ll) (r)escue Snow P(r)incess!" Earlier, Fuyu was persistently asked to go on a date with other high schoolers but Hayakawa jumped in in time and claimed Fuyu was his girlfriend and that the high schoolers should leave her alone. Fuyu really appreciated what Hayakawa did for her. "Snow P(r)incess, why didn't you te(ll) those boys to go away?" 

"Th-that..." The blue haired Power Forward may be like an avalanche when performing her drive but she's not as powerful when out of the basketball court and talking to boys. She's only okay with Hayakawa and the Kaijou boys because she saw them as basketball players before a boy. "I don't know how to explain, you'll laugh at me..." 

"I won't (l)augh at a senpai!" 

"You really are thoughtful, Hiro. Truth is, I am bad with boys." 

"Eh?! You a(r)e ta(l)king to me though!" 

"Which is something I am very thankful for. When you said I was your girlfriend, I was pretty happy..." Hayakawa blushed at her words and rubbed the back of his neck out of nervousness. They both looked away but a small smile remained with them. 

"I am happy when ta(l)king to Snow P(r)incess. You a(r)e easy to ta(l)k to!" 

"You are too." Fuyu didn't mind that this boy has a speech problem because she can only see a sweet boy who spoke a little too loud. "Are you guys going to be here for the whole summer?" 

"A(r)e you too?" 

"Yep." 

"We shou(l)d meet up! I want to ta(l)k to Snow P(r)incess mo(r)e and mo(r)e!" 

"Let's find the others, okay?" 

"You bet!" 

Knowing that both teams were here, Shiki decided that maybe both teams should help each other out to get stronger with one another. Shiki allowed everyone to unpack their things and Kasamatsu did the same thing too. As captains, they were quick to unpack their things and wait for everyone in order to set an example.

"What do you think, Kasamatsu?" 

"I think it will be a good idea too. That is if you girls can catch up with us, we tend to have a devil-level training." 

"Heh, that is our line." Shiki shook his hand, promising that both teams will be able to help one another out. 

"What about the boys team?" Kasamatsu asked her. 

"They are at a different training camp. We did invite them with us but Sano has too much pride to train with us." 

"I see. Then, how has it been since winning the Interhigh? Feeling happier?" Kasamatsu may have lost his own battle but he was happy for Shiki that she was able to win the Interhigh and take the win. 

"I have been a lot happier." 

"Knowing you can enjoy basketball again makes me feel more at ease." 

"It does? I don't recall making it your business." 

"I care about you, Hakanai..." 

"Huh?" 

Kasamatsu realized that maybe his words were a bit too straightforward; where did he get such a courage to say that to a girl?! The other day he couldn't even get those girls that Kise gathered for a pick up session to have a good conversation with! 

He looked at Shiki to see her slowly bursting out into laughter. 

"What is so funny?!" 

"I'm sorry, it's just... This is coming from the boy who shouted 'oppai' out in front of the girls!" 

"I... I don't want to talk about that! Don't remind me!"

"Heh, there is no need to act cool in front of me, Kasamatsu..." Shiki grabbed his chin and made him look her way. 

"What are you-" Shiki kissed him on the lips, taking his first kiss. Kasamatsu was too shocked to even kiss back so the kiss was rather short. 

Shiki licked her lips, smiling at him with a devious look, "I may be a basketball player but I am also a girl. And you know what? I happen to care about you too."